What's new

The Perfect Coaster

coastergeek14

Roller Poster
yeah, i would love to ride maverick! mine would probably be a longer stealth with perhaps a few inversions thrown in and a splash down :)

mouse

Giga Poster
^ A bit like this? (Although it doesn't have a splash down)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WEgV_Acn6E[/youtube]

A terrain woodie at Alton for me. (Down the valley!)

Kebab

Giga Poster
A perfect coaster is impossible I'm afraid. You can have coasters that are the best of their type, but a generally perfect coaster will never be made. Which leaves me baffled, because I'm stuck what perfect coaster I'd have :?

Be it a 400 foot Dive machine, or 300 foot Woodie that has so much air-time you physically kiss your ass goodbye as it passes your lips, it could be anything...

I do want the Alton woodie as mentioned, I've actually dreamt about it.

Treeis

Mega Poster
I guess if Nemesis kept on going and going. So the track was about 3 times as long.

...Oooh, and properly dark tunnels.

coastergeek14

Roller Poster
mouse! yeah, like i speed, but i bit taller, like stealth :D i just thought- what about griffon wing rider style? and make it longer? plus some some serious zero g rolls ;)

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^Don't worry, he's just having a laugh (as usual)...

My perfect coaster would have...
-Airtime
-Inversions
-Height/drop
-Underground/dark segments
-Speed
-Length
-Scenery

And of couse, it's got be a terrain coaster like boulder dash! :--D

Shouldn't this be in coaster polls & opinions?

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^Well I guess it's a poll isn't it? I'm newer... :--D :--D

I also need to add something to my list...
-It needs to duel with another coaster! (What about duelling wingriders?) :--D

coastergeek14

Roller Poster
Yeah, that would be really cool. However, after the ceased duelling on Dragon Challenge, I'll doubt that would happen. Or would it?

coastergeek14

Roller Poster
However, duelling would make the ride so much more exciting! When I was on Gwazi, I was scared that the trains would derail and collide! Intense stuff. I suppose a duelling Wing Rider would be a dream come true. ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
coastergeek14 said:
Dude, please stop being really horrible to me. I am just interest in what other people think about the Rollercoaster world. :'(

It's just Ben, you get used to Ben being Ben. After about a month Ben becomes quite tolerable and you can sometimes seen the humor in Ben.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
mouse said:
^ A bit like this? (Although it doesn't have a splash down)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WEgV_Acn6E[/youtube]

A terrain woodie at Alton for me. (Down the valley!)
Whilst I'm sure iSpeed is good, it's clearly no Maverick.