Tea Or Coffee

• Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I think it has to be Tea for me. Nice and relaxing and you can't really not enjoy it. Coffee does have a great smooth taste and buzz to it though. Heh I always drink it in the shower. :lol:

A proprely made cup of tea is pretty damn awesome, and is better than coffee any day. Coffee isn't like, wretched or anything, I'm just not fond of it unless it's to dip certain cookies in every once in a while.

So yeah, tea.

As a randomish question, is it true coffee stunts your growth, or is that just fake?

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
A proprely made cup of tea is pretty damn awesome, and is better than coffee any day. Coffee isn't like, wretched or anything, I'm just not fond of it unless it's to dip certain cookies in every once in a while.

So yeah, tea.

As a randomish question, is it true coffee stunts your growth, or is that just fake?

I hope it doesn't as I practically live off it.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
colossusdude07 said:
I LOVE TEA. Except the rubbish they serve at my school. Remember that grit dan?

Yeah I remember that piss. It wasn't tea. It was milk that someone had quickly dipped a tea bag in. It tasted like polystyrene as well because of the cups. There were also part of the cup floating in the tea with the odd complimentary hair for a zest of eeeeeeeeew.
Don't even get me STARTED on their coffee.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Coffee is awesome in the mornings, tea is good any time of day.

Thus, tea wins.

I wake up to a cup of coffee most days. I love both, but I drink far more tea.

Sam

Giga Poster
I have to be in the mood for either..... so I won't pick either of them. I don't drink either of them routinely.

cpdude2

Mega Poster
I hate coffee with a fiery passion, unless it is iced or some fancy french vanilla kind.

Tea FTW!

or even better

Thea FTW!

Jake

Strata Poster
I like both equally, but don't drink them often in the fear that it'll stain my teeth.

A

Anonymous

Coffee all the way.

Currently drinking Irish Cream Cappuccino .. mmmmm

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Coffee. I had some decent tea bags sent over (tea's crap here unless you like that green tea stuff) and have hardly touched them, while I'll get through 4 or 5 coffees a day at work.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
gavin said:
Coffee. I had some decent tea bags sent over (tea's crap here unless you like that green tea stuff) and have hardly touched them, while I'll get through 4 or 5 coffees a day at work.

Well as a teacher Gavin; rank, stale coffee breath is part of the job description :p

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
don't drink them often in the fear that it'll stain my teeth.
My tongue is stained from coffee and I have to brush it hardcore to get rid of the sludge, not cool... But at least it's not perminent and comes off. :p

My teeth have no sign of staining, yet.

Doubt they will, either. Don't really drink enough.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Don't worry about the staining. I drink 5/6 cups od coffee a day and mine are fine. I brush them twice a day and thats all it needs. What you should worry about it how addictive coffee is. You only realise how much you want it when you run out.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
danielfitzgerald99 said:
LFTL said:

I hope it doesn't as I practically live off it.

Well, I never used to drink coffee as a youngster and Martyn doesn't drink it, and we're both 6 feet tall. Jon in our office is 6'3" tall and has never had coffee.

Shockwave and tks were weened on the stuff, but no, I'm sure there's no truth in it at all ;)