What's new

Suzhou Paradise Forest World | Suzhou China | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
About time for a thread on this park I reckon.

This park is officially the relocation of the old Suzhou Amusement Park which closed back in 2017 (Thread here) due to redevelopment of the old city centre site.

Really though as none of the rides are being relocated as far as I can tell its a brand new park.

Heres an early piece of very inaccurate concept art for the new park
Suzy1.jpg
Construction is well underway and its currently expected to open later this year.
Suz12.jpegSuz13.jpeg

Coaster wise a GH Tilt Coaster which is a clone of the one at Great Xingdong Paradise is already up
SuzTilt1.pngSuzTilt2.png

But most excitingly is the plans for a new Mack Launched Coaster. the layout of which can be seen below
SuzMack2.JPG

An unusual design that starts with a top hat and has a very high speed roll and an interesting interaction between cobra roll and loop.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm ... the park is technically open, but as the coaster is not I think we can still keep this thread stickied. It seems unlikely that it would get enough updates or discussion to warrant its own construction thread, but I'm open to that possibility too if there's demand for it.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Hmm ... the park is technically open, but as the coaster is not I think we can still keep this thread stickied. It seems unlikely that it would get enough updates or discussion to warrant its own construction thread, but I'm open to that possibility too if there's demand for it.

Yeah seems a good option to leave this stickied. This is a whole phase 2 to the park i think rather than just this coaster so a bit more to talk about. But it will be less visible in here. But then those who care about Chinese parks know to check in here anyway :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
BAM. Now this I like. I like a lot.
View attachment 10348
Ok, I will wholeheartedly agree that looks absolutely sexually pleasing but considering the short layout, I'm not hyping this up too much. Although Mack coasters do seem to be getting better. Anyone have any idea on the height and speed of this, because it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being the company's tallest and fastest.

Though I dread to imagine how long the launch track will have to be given Mack's forceless launches. Bet you'll be accelerating for like 8 seconds lol.

Last edited:

Rupert

Mega Poster
Wow. That low-to-the-ground roll immediately after this element, before the Immelmann, is going to be absolutely outrageous. It’s like they got wind of Universal’s new Intamin and thought, ‘not outrageous enough’. Also love the intertwined cobra roll and loop, some really funky shaping and I bet the two bunny hops after will be great - I’d happily see this cloned into Europe!