What's new

Sushi

Sushi

• Yay

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like certain ones. I don't like when they're all covered in caviar, but otherwise it's pretty damn good. However, there's not a chance I'd pay for it at the mall where it's like $10 for a few pieces. But, it's in our cafeteria every so often, so maybe I should start getting it more.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's not for me thanks. It doesn't really have that much appeal.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I love it, although too expensive to eat on a regular basis.

kimahri

CF Legend
I've been intereted to go Weeaboo at the metrocenter which has a Sushibar thing but as ian said, it's bloody expensive..

Ollie

CF Legend
I like it but never buy it as it's expensive. There's a buffet near my dads where they have a Sushi section, but I tend to only have a couple of pieces and move on as I don't think I could eat 'just' Sushi for a meal.

thx

Mega Poster
I like it, but it works more like a sort of small snack, appetizer thingie for me. ^Yeah same here, when starving I've never felt like filling myself up with sushi, it just feels sort of strange, I'd rather have something warm and more hearty.

walker1104

Mega Poster
I like certain bits of sushi, but not all of it. I'll agree with what everyone else has said about it being really expensive though.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I love everything in sushi except the seaweed. In my opinion, the seaweed has too much of an overpowering taste to it. The fish and rice is absolutely delicious though.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I like some, dislike others. It's a bit like saying "do you like crisps"? Well, most people do, but not everyone likes every single flavour or every single type.

I tend to find the taste of a lot of it too savoury. I don't know if that's quite the right word, but it reminds me of beef/steak flavoured crisps. It pushes my palette just a bit too far in that direction. It's an impressive kind of taste, but one that bores me. It's odd, but I'll eat it every so often as I do like some of it. One of those things, keep on trying until you find a dish you like :)

Of course, it's not all raw fish...

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Sushi is fun. Because, here, you go to a sushi bar and it's about trying things you have NO idea what they contain, being faces with cephalopod legs and going D:!

Sushi rice is also my favourite type of rice. Undercooked rice makes me sad, stodgy rice makes me happy.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I am slowly warming to more 'extreme' forms of seafood. Previously it was fish or nothing for me, but i'm still a sceptic on the sushi-front. It just doesn't really do it for me on the taste front. I find the rice mega-bland. Maybe i've just had **** sushi, but i'm not sold.