What's new

Southend, Adventure Island

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Last Wednesday my family went to southend for the evening so me and my younger brother spent a few hours at adventure island seeing as we both hadn't been there since 2007. The park was pretty busy but no queue was longer than 10mins still and we got everything done that we wanted too.

Here's a few photo's (mainly of Rage)

14xcwfd.jpg

Rage lift hill

25gscr7.jpg

Rage's drop

347bng2.jpg

Loop

juzmn5.jpg

POV

2cgfr5z.jpg

Clear Sky :)

210y2af.jpg

Lights on

euh9n8.jpg

Connor on the chair swing

2n8bvh2.jpg

Rage at night

Before going, I had already been on everything there apart from the latest ride 'over the hill' which is a small ghost train next to the waterslides. We queued up for about 10mins expecting a boring typical ghost train but it was amazing. I wont ruin it for anyone who hasn't been on it but make sure you don't miss it cause its really fun :)

Ride count:
Crazy house x1
Helter Skelter x1
Scorpion x1
Dragon Claw x1
Water Slide x1
Rage x3 (3 front row)
Mighty Mini Meg x1 (1 front)
Green scream x1
Chair swing x1
Sky tower x1
Over the hill x1 <3

I don't really remember the other names of all the rides but I pretty much went on everything else once.

Overall I had a good evening, Rage is just as forcefull as ever and Im sure I will head back there soon :--D

Ollie

CF Legend
Over the Hill <3
Looks like you had a fun day. When I went there weren't any queues for anything. :)

And only 3 times on Rage? I did it 27 times. :p

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ Ollie, you did it 26 :p I was there xD

Over the Hill is amazing <3

Rage is amazing, especially doing it 25 times in a day (only not riding once to have a drink)

AI is a nice way to waste a few hours or so, and looks like you did just that, Ryan :p

Ollie

CF Legend
We all did I think. It's fun going on more times just to watch everyone else's reaction. It also takes the photo at that point so looking at them after is hilarious. :lol:

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Even though its a one hit wounder, its such a fun ride and everyone jumped. Its the kind of ride that will be really funny when you go with your friends without them knowing what happens.

Jake

Strata Poster
I think 3 times on Rage is plenty. I don't know why anyone would ride it over 20 times, didn't you get bored?

Ollie

CF Legend
Nope. It was great fun. :)
We would of done loads more if we didn't have to run round the queue each time. :)