South Park Or Family Guy?

• South Park

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Lain

Giga Poster
I would agree mostly with the majority regarding series seven of Family Guy.

However, the executive bathroom/Jurassic Park bit had me in tears of laughter for days, so it is therefore win.

Rush

Giga Poster
I don't really like either but if I had to choose it would be Family Guy. I don't really watch either of them but the problem with the Family Guy episodes I've watched is that it all seems to be littered with flashbacks.

I don't watch South Park because I can't stand listening to those stupid voices.

So Family Guy.

Brookes

Giga Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
I do hate those flashbacks on family guy

They're the funny parts and they are brilliant. And I think I've already said my vote, but Family Guy for me, I don't like South Park.

Rush

Giga Poster
I do hate those badly drawn cartoons in your sig/avatar and their voices. I also do hate the fact that you need to post in this topic everytime someone else posts. Oh and I do hate your lack of punctuation and grammar.

EDIT: Aimed at The Grape Wizard.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Can I add I do hate the one line posts and copying what everyone else says aswell?

EDIT: And the double posts apparently.

John91

Mega Poster
^Look mate, opinions are opinions. You may prefer South Park to Family Guy like myself, but there's no need to try and push your opinion on others.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ok, I'm going to say this in here. Most people won't see it but the people who DO need to see it seem to be posting in here most so here goes:

I am sick of all of you constantly arguing over EVERYTHING. And your private jokes constantly cropping up everywhere. And the fact that you can't get over the fact that because you're still quite young you don't know everything.

You are turning a forum which I really enjoy posting in and reading into an absolute nightmare and I am sick of you lot popping up in every topic and littering it with crap and irrelevant arguments and statements.

Grow up, then come back and post seriously.

It has gotten beyond a joke.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
South Park and Family Guy are probably my two favorite shows Its hard to choose between them but i'd have to say Family Guy.

Ethan

Strata Poster
South Park is just so... meh, in my opinion. The characters in Family Guy are so much funnier!