South Park Or Family Guy?

• South Park

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Today at school a group of my mates liked south park, and some other people liked family guy, so i was wondering which is better (obviously south park)

So, what dya think?

Dave

CF Legend
Metalocalypse is better than both ;)

But if I had to choose it be South Park as its more clever and original.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
i dont like family guy because it jsut isnt funny :--D and then it goes completely off the plot by saying "its like the time when.." Where as south park everyone is funny, but the winner has got to be Cartman

Error

Strata Poster
South Park.

I actually stopped watching Family Guy since the method they use is overly done and not very clever, plus the new episodes are crap compared to the first few seasons.

South Park has crude but good humor combined with clever stories that are related with current issues. Plus, when killing Kenny got old, they actually killed him for a while.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^^^^It is, and if you said it wasn't, I remember a time when we were watching Family Guy on my PC and you laughed. :p

Snoo

The Legend
The Simpsons stopped being funny when I was 10. That series just needs to die.

South Park owns Family Guy in every aspect, although the latest season is coming in less then I expected. As the South Park episode points out, Family Guy's laughter is 95% cut scenes, which takes away from the show as a whole. Hell, I could make a FG episode by throwing paintballs at a wall of words.

South Park ftw.

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Have you seen the manatee episode of South Park? Generally gives the same explanation of how Family Guy episodes are created.

South Park is superior and ALWAYS makes me laugh, Family Guy is quite funny but like someone said the funny comes from 95% cut scenes which is kind of cheating really.

Snoo

The Legend
^Yeah, I just gave another metaphor for how they create their scenes.. I'm too lazy to explain that.. haha

Ollie

CF Legend
I don't find Family Guy that funny at all as it's not my kind of humour. I watch it occasionally though.

South Park wins it every time with me though. It's more original and gets me laughing more than any other cartoon.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
The manatee episode is a legend, basically family guy is created by a load of manatee's the pick balls and mix them together, hmm if i take a ball out the machine family guy will be ruined :lol:

(That isnt funny if you havent seen the episode :p )

Slash

Giga Poster
Family Guy > South Park

Family Guy doesn't have to be sick to be funny, Family Guy is funny just by everything, its witty.