What's new

Skyline Park | New Attraction Developments| 2022-2024

Niles

Giga Poster
So next year they will be opening their original three attractions that were meant to open in 2022 (see below) and they look like they will be keeping the roundabout ride they had this year as a replacement ride, coaster track is on site and some supports have already gone in, flat ride parts are also on site.
  • Berg-Und Tal Hetz - Compact tire launch coaster.
  • Flotter Otto - Children's Double Coaster layout.
  • Looping Alois - Tower Planes thrill ride.
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
Source

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Ze bump -

Lo and behold, even relocating the intended replacement couldn't save the Wildcat. Currently touring Europe:

The family launch is going to be a 2024 debut. Almost certain the hyper has been delayed at least another season too on account of this.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Video dropped of the "launch" coaster commissioning at the factory. Let's dig in.

You know it's kinda hard just to get along today
Our subject isn't cool but he fakes it anyway
Berg1.jpg

He may not have a clue and he may not have style,
But everything he lacks well he makes up in denial!
Berg2.jpg

So don't debate, a player straight
You know he really doesn't get it anyway
A7MZi2YmVcj0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Also I'm referencing this song because SBF used it in the official animated concept for this coaster. Pretty Fly For a White Guy, The Offspring. Lyrics are extremely emblematic of what VISACOASTERS is doing right now.

The world needs wannabes so
Hey, hey, do that brand new thing; https://visacoasters.it

cookie

Giga Poster
If anyone’s still wondering about the Gerstlauer hyper, it appears it’s been canned.

IMG_2231.jpeg

The reply roughly translates:
”This rollercoaster is not coming. The information is from the year 2021 and is now outdated! However, it frees ourselves up for the new family rollercoaster coming soon.”

Last edited:

Tulum

Mega Poster
Actually this park has announced so many attractions that later were delayed or cancelled that I do not trust a word they say before I see a finished attraction. The chances to see a major coaster in this park (that basically is a collection of funfair rides with a mediocre amount of theming) is very low in my opinion. They seem to follow quantity before quality.

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
That Skyline Park answer is just some marketing talk. They want their public to enjoy their latest rides and not have them wait for a future ride.
And also that family launched coaster that will open this year had a delay of 2 or 3 years. So why not wait for that hyper coaster for some more years.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Anyone who remembers their plan to build a 16 looping coaster knows they've done this before.

They've called wolf before so I wouldn't get my hopes up.