Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Rumor mill for 2024: @TPoseOnTantrum mentioned in previous posts:
  • Very large deal with B&M signed for SFGAdv just before Selim took office
  • Something is coming to SFSTL in 2024 or beyond
Beyond that, @Wazzupnerds is saying:
  • Launched RMC Raptor coming to SFOG for 2024 on Splashwater site
On Reddit, so even larger grain of salt than usual:
  • Buccaneer Battle getting axed and Go Karts relocated for Jersey Devil clone in 2024 at SFGAm

Plus all the new flats inevitably coming to replace the defunct ones.

Hmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
  • Launched RMC Raptor coming to SFOG for 2024
  • Buccaneer Battle getting axed and Go Karts relocated for Jersey Devil clone in 2024 at SFGAm

Hmmmmmmmm
Would like to add the Raptor is likely the Splashwater site barring another site change.

Go-Karts were nearly gone until two weeks ago.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Nice.

Do you know why they changed their mind on the go-karts?
Economics, plus wanting the site to finally look good again.
Also, I, would not be shocked if we see the paths get changed and it becomes part the Metropolis section of the park and if Metropolis expands again. Aquaman, Supergirl, Green Arrow, etc.

• Launched RMC Raptor coming to SFOG for 2024 on Splashwater site

Hmmmmmmmm
Can I do the video on this yet or is it too soon? 🤣😉

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
From the grapevine: "Mind Eraser will not operate at SFA ever again."

Seems we haven't got any more removal confirmations (EDIT: Besides Bucky Battle at SFGAm which I forgot about, Rest in Piss), so it looks like the closed list has solidified. Not sure if any more SF 2024 rumors are swirling.

cookie

Giga Poster

Seems we haven't got any more removal confirmations (EDIT: Besides Bucky Battle at SFGAm which I forgot about, Rest in Piss), so it looks like the closed list has solidified. Not sure if any more SF 2024 rumors are swirling.
Starting to feel like we’re reaching the end of the line for some of the older SLCs out there. Those that got upgrades like Condor, Riddler Revenge, and Great Nor’Easter should stick around, but I do wonder if the likes of T3, Kong, Darien Lake’s Mind Eraser or CW’s Flight Deck aren’t living on borrowed time.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Starting to feel like we’re reaching the end of the line for some of the older SLCs out there. Those that got upgrades like Condor, Riddler Revenge, and Great Nor’Easter should stick around, but I do wonder if the likes of T3, Kong, Darien Lake’s Mind Eraser or CW’s Flight Deck aren’t living on borrowed time.
T3 has been rumored to be thumped for a while. Flight Deck too and the park itself actually lended credence to that by teasing it.

rideguy70

Mega Poster
Not that it's a huge deal, but the Magic Mover at SFMM has still been in operation. So at least for now, I feel that can be taken off the list. And at least Goliath and Riddler are now back up, with a rumor that Roaring Rapids may actually be getting ready to return, so there's some hope in the future.

The big problem now is staffing and ops. Lots of rides are fine, but sometimes not open (or open late) just due to staffing. Magic Mover and Superman seem to fall into this category, so it's not open consistently. But it definitely has been open.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Very large deal with B&M signed for SFGAdv just before Selim took office
Update based off this Reddit comment: it was a Giga, and they even started land clearing for it, but Selim killed it because he decided no SF park should get a new ride for the next three years. That said with the complete 180 in that policy (including at least one, possibly two rumored RMC Raptors for 2024) this could be back on the table.

Bowser

Mega Poster

I was at SFA last week on a work trip so spoke to all the management etc, they said Mind Eraser will not be reopening (it came up organically as we were walking round, i didn't really know anything about the park prior).

Superman was brilliant though and the crazy laying down Batwing was pretty fun!