What's new

Six Flags / Cedar Fair Merger Announced

Cedar Points Gold Pass with the All Park Passport added costs $205.71 including all fees and taxes:

1724668056540.png

Six Flag's Gold Pass with All Park Passport added is $1 more as they're charging $185 instead of $184 (without taxes and fees) 😂

Is it me, or does $205 for annual entry into all of the parks seem like phenomenal value for money? The amount per park is astronomically cheap if that price gives you unlimited entry to all of the parks for a year, to the point where I’d almost argue that it seems like they’re devaluing their product and it could make spend per capita low…

I’m not complaining, but I was certainly anticipating a price closer to $500 or so for annual entry to all of the legacy Six Flags and legacy Cedar Fair parks combined…

I am not renewing my pass at Dorney and I added the All Park passport to my legacy Diamond Elite VIP membership at Six Flags. I will keep that membership for as long as possible since the benefits are INCREDIBLE. I pay about $26 a month for it and it was $99 (plus taxes/fees) to add the All Park Passport. I do agree with @Matt N, it's an incredible price for access to so many parks.

I would imagine that a relatively small number of people will actually increase the amount of time that they spend traveling to different parks. For the average pass holder this will probably just result in more choices, not more park visits.

I agree it’s a great value, but there would likely be serious backlash from casual pass holders who visit the same 2-3 parks a year if the price of their pass suddenly increased by more than 200% after the merger.