What's new

Silver Dollar City |"Outlaw Run"| Rocky Mountain Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The best part about this ride is the fact that it works. I'm laughing at all the people who were adamant that the ride was going to collapse upon its first test run.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
The video was posted quite a few pages back, but here it is again for you Chris. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxHat8p_na4[/youtube]

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Hoping that they can keep that date. The weather in Missouri hasn't been very cooperative.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
That's true, but that's more north, I know KC area which is 3 hours North got 14" last Thursday and is getting another 18" tonight/tomorrow.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Here we go...

Real and full front seat POV!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ015rF7WRU[/youtube]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Unbelievable. It looks awesome!

Can't wait to hear what Jerry and Marcus think...

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Nice!
Shame it's so short but must be one helluva ride.
POV seems deceiving, like it's really mild but surely it's wicked at those speeds.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
It'll be interesting to see how those overbank/camelback/things ride. Those, the 153, and that turn out of the barrel rolls are what have me intrigued the most. The best spots on the ride should be the top of the lift hill, the drop, the airtime hills, and the barrel rolls if they're taken as quickly as they seem. Riding the train under the brake run should also be fun.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
The empty train POVs never do a ride justice, when we see some filled with people its true epic-ness will be seen.

Lottie.

Mega Poster
That POV makes the ride look crazy yet amazing. I'm intrigued as to how those barrel rolls will feel for riders and the airtime on this ride.

Need to get myself to America now!

rcjp

Roller Poster
Great ride! Looks totally messed up and insane, which is awesome!
It really is amazing when you think this is actually the first coaster RMC has built on their own.

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. it was real good.

Airtime was fantastic, views were incredible, the pace NEVER lets up. Element, then element, then element. Even with the POV's you just didn't expect it.

Only downside was, as everyone has said, it was a bit short. It does make my Top 10 however. You can look down to see. :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's a lot shorter than what I expected but it seems like all the right bits are in the right place at the right time. It's a well packaged coaster. For my money, this is the one coaster that I've been most excited about this year, hence me booking flights to to the USA in June.

In case anybody misses the POV on the previous page, here it is again...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ015rF7WRU[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.