What's new

Sherlock Holmes:The Ride

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Holmes must stop the evil Moriarty before he brings an end to civilisation as we know it. This time Holmes needs your help. Board Holmes latest contraption and prepare for the dark ride of a life time. I are currently still in design faze but I hope to get the ride open and posted by febuary 17th. I will confirm that their will be a worlds first element. Watch for updates because this is elementary my dear Watson...

Ethan

Strata Poster
Don't you think it would have been nice to wait until you have a few pictures to show us? That way it would attract more interest.

reddude333

Giga Poster
^ Agreed

Btw, would you be interested in joining the contest I have just started? If so, check it out on the RCT3 section of the forums.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Don't worry, "I can ensure you that images will be put up tonight" :p I am somewhat interested in what you have to show us though...

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Due to problems of the main computer Im afraid I am on my little note pad. I am sorry about this and will try my best to get the computer fixed again. I am sorry again about this.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
How is this for ambitous, The case has re-opened!!!

Attraction Release Order

1- Skyrim - The Ride
2 - Gotham's Reckoning
3 - Sherlock Holmes - Revenge Of Moriarty

SHERLO1ad-1.jpg

scw55

Hyper Poster
World first element is a big claim. Given the thousands of people who have played RCT3 in the last 9 years. I highly doubt any serendipidous elements are world first any more.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
scw55 said:
World first element is a big claim. Given the thousands of people who have played RCT3 in the last 9 years. I highly doubt any serendipidous elements are world first any more.

Trust me, I have a trick up my sleeve. Plus this is why this will be the last to be released.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Focusing on a single and only one attraction is way better than having so little to offer with three rides.
I don't want to be too rude, but I've seen nothing significant on both Sherlock Holmes and Batman. I'm almost positive I'm not the only one annoyed (or, at least, not enthousiastic).

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
portemine said:
Focusing on a single and only one attraction is way better than having so little to offer with three rides.
I don't want to be too rude, but I've seen nothing significant on both Sherlock Holmes and Batman. I'm almost positive I'm not the only one annoyed (or, at least, not enthousiastic).

Oh it's not rude, in fact im very happy to hear your opinion and I realise that im gonna have to raise the bar to impress.

scw55

Hyper Poster
I am not one to tell you how to RCT, but, having three projects on the go, and three threads for me at least, gets my interest to be split 3 ways. I don't have more interest than I did, but it's less that it would be for each than if it was just one project.

Other users have the format of keeping all their projects into 1 thread (or 2 where the other is a rejects/graveyard type one). Each of your projects have strong identities and potentially having them all into one thread could harm them by diluting them. I can't propose an alternative solution.

Skyrim looked good, but hasn't blown me away. As a result I'm quite meh about your other projects without any information about them.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
I appreciate that some of you may not be excited but as I said I really do want to blow you all away, not annoy you. But I do request your patience especially with sherlock holmes. Thank you

Kata1

Roller Poster
I love that:
Holmes must stop the evil Moriarty before he brings an end to civilisation as we know it. This time Holmes needs your help. Board Holmes latest contraption and prepare for the dark ride of a life time.

Especially the part where you say: Board Holmes latest contraption and prepare for the dark ride of a life time. That seems like something an advertisement would say. Also love that poster. Your doing all my posters for now on. lol But I can't wait to see this coaster. I loved your Skyrim one.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
First look.
This ride is inspired by the revenge of the mummy coaster.
Moriarty's Office.
Shot0134UU.jpg

The Warehouse/Lighthouse scene from A Game of Shadows.
Shot0147bc.jpg