What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kir

Hyper Poster
I like Lindsay Lohan too. It's probably the freckles for me too, she looks more natural and appealing.

tks

Strata Poster
It's not just Blohans looks which get at me.

She claims she is constantly harrased by the press (GO PRESS) and photographed wherever she goes... So the other week she went to one of the poshest caf?s in LA where there are pararazzi 24/7.... Stupid Girl!

Also :lol:

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/08/isl ... -mute.html

Hahahaha. I love dlisted so much. It rips pretty much ever celebrity out there, except Jordan :D

JonSev

Roller Poster
OMG No way! You read Dlisted too? Geez! I read it every day after I read Pink is the New Blog (although, I come back to Dlisted when Im bored for updates).

See, shes really annoying, but shes still hot.

mrclam

Giga Poster
speaking of lyndsy lohan:

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50004-1185017,00.html

1433154.jpg

A

Anonymous

^ Oh jeez... *throws up*

THe idea of this topic is to get nice pictures of the famous women you like...not the ones that turn you off them forever!

...And just so its not spam:

17380_clarkson-kelly-photo-kelly-clarkson-6227132.jpg

Kelly Clarkson!

and

1.jpg

Hilary Duff!

tks

Strata Poster
JonSev said:
OMG No way! You read Dlisted too? Geez! I read it every day after I read Pink is the New Blog (although, I come back to Dlisted when Im bored for updates).

See, shes really annoying, but shes still hot.

OMG Way! It's amazing :)

Will

Strata Poster
JonSev said:
Maggie Grace looks amazing.
This is true. One of few things Lost was worthing watching for before the storylines got stupidly complicated and made up.

Jer

Strata Poster
Well I met a girl to day (my age) who has been in That 70's Show and will be in this seasons permier of Grey's Anatomy. Sorry no picture but for a 15year old she is ****ing hot!

kir

Hyper Poster
OH LORDY!

Scans from Kelis' new album booklet.

Oh my days she is one hawt mothereffer.

Basically her album is called "Kelis Was Here" and the theme of the pictures is Kelis all around the world.

kwh1.jpg

kwh23.jpg

kwh32.jpg

kwh4.jpg

kwh5.jpg

kw6.jpg

A

Anonymous

kir said:
OH LORDY!

Scans from Kelis' new album booklet.

Oh my days she is one hawt mothereffer.

Basically her album is called "Kelis Was Here" and the theme of the pictures is Kelis all around the world.

WOW! Are those pics real or have they been photoshopped?

kir

Hyper Poster
One or two of the backgrounds are obviously fake, but as far as it goes, that's the real Kelis. She herself hasn't been photoshopped, especially in the closer pictures you can see her pores and stuff. She hasn't been airbrushed, she doesn't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.