What's new

Sex before marriage?

do you belive/follow sex before marriage?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jack.bell

Mega Poster
Ok so i have recently been having a discussion with my friend in school about weather it is right or not to loose your virginity before you are married. personaly i think that it would be wrong to go and blow your virginity to a woman your not married to because i personaly believe that you should work on the mental aspects of a relationship before you get to enjoy the phisical benefits.

so i would like to know your views on the matter to see what sort of amount/percentage of people belive in it or not.

cheers

Ben

CF Legend
And neither of you are old enough to have it... so this topic is just kind of creepy...

Uh, I'm denied the joys of marriage... so...

jayjay

Giga Poster
As long as it's a loving stable relationship, and not just a one night stand, then I don't see a problem with it. I haven't ever been in any real relationships, but I'd imagine sex to be an expression of love rather than "omg, I scored with that hot girl last night." But some people don't see it that way, which I don't think is right.

Lain

Giga Poster
jack.bell said:
Ok so i have recently been having a discussion with my friend in school about weather it is right or not to loose your virginity before you are married. personaly i think that it would be wrong to go and blow your virginity to a woman your not married to because i personaly believe that you should work on the mental aspects of a relationship before you get to enjoy the phisical benefits.

so i would like to know your views on the matter to see what sort of amount/percentage of people belive in it or not.

cheers

I guarantee you won't feel that way in two or three years' time. :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
jack.bell said:
i personaly believe that you should work on the mental aspects of a relationship before you get to enjoy the phisical benefits.
Not for nuttin', but you're only 14 & don't have a clue about the "mental aspects of a relationship". At least you're still a virgin (which is more than I could say when I was your age), but just wait a couple of years & see if you're still willing to give up the "physical benefits". I highly doubt it. :roll:

Dave

CF Legend
You can either look at this two ways:

a) You've had sex before marriage and gained the experience and know your future partners turn ons etc and have one great wedding night

b) Face the awkward moment when you loose your virginity and not sure if you were good or did the right thing. You never know what age this will happen as well, which is a big risk.

This is how i usually think on the subject.

LOL..

I guess it's personal choice but, waiting until you are married to have sex it silly. There's no point in saving a situation which, for most people can be quite awkward/clumsy the first time, for your wedding night and have it be unenjoyable.. Gotta gain some experience first!

Error

Strata Poster
Don't you want to test drive the car before driving?

It's up to the couple, really. If they want to, fine. If not, also fine. I personally like it.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Well I'm am Christian so I've been taught that sex before Marriage is wrong.
BUT!
I can guarantee it's going to happen sometime before marriage.
I've come pretty dam close on several occasions.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
This topic is basically preaching in disguise.

But anyway.

I somehow highly doubt I will ever get married. And even if I did, I think the idea of denying sex before marriage is quite unhealthy and unnatural.

Strangely, sex before marriage comes with a bunch of negatives that waiting does not - but I see it in a similar light to the idea that people have to learn their own lessons. Like giving a child the freedom to explore, accepting the inevitable risk of injury. It's about experience and knowledge about biology and social behaviour. I can't help feeling that a lot of people intentionally remain ignorant of a lot of life's best aspects. Doing everything your parents tell you to do, word for word, isn't realistic... nor is it healthy, despite the risks that come with not listening, because they could be misguided. One should be open to exploration in all walks of life.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Sex (I feel dirty even typing it) should only be used as a means of procreation, and therefore MUST only be practiced within the confines of marriage, and NEVER enjoyed.

A girl tried to hold my hand once when I was 12. Obviously, I reported it immediately to my pastor and we had that harlot's entire family driven out of town.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
LM
icon_censored.gif
ingAO! Way to go Gavin. You showed that
icon_censored.gif
ing whore.

A

Anonymous

gavin said:
Sex (I feel dirty even typing it) should only be used as a means of procreation, and therefore MUST only be practiced within the confines of marriage, and NEVER enjoyed.

A girl tried to hold my hand once when I was 12. Obviously, I reported it immediately to my pastor and we had that harlot's entire family driven out of town.

Hillarious!

It's all about if you're ready and you think it's right. First of all, don't give in to peer pressure or media hype about sex. That makes it less enjoyable and it causes stress. Trust me. If you want to save yourself for that special someone then good for you and more power to you. Or, if you want to f*** anything and everything that moves, then hey, there are plenty of people that do that too. There's no single right answer for this subject, it's all up to you and nobody but you.