What's new

Senzafiato, Intamin Accelerator for Miragica

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That looks awesome.

It looks so twisty. I think they really seem to have used the low height to make a really cool coaster.

To be fair though, we haven't seen a layout. The pictures look good, but the layout might be very dull.

Also, I think that tophat type element looks great. I hope it is taken with some speed.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Looks like a small Superman: Escape.

Not a bad thing at all, but I hope it retains enough speed to get airtime over those hills.

Snoo

The Legend
CedarPoint6 said:
Looks like a small Superman: Escape.

Not a bad thing at all, but I hope it retains enough speed to get airtime over those hills.

Agreed. I hope those turns actually do something rather then just simple boring turns.. ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Does anybody else notice the clearance between those two hills after the tophat element? The second(I think) picture really shows it very well.

A

Anonymous

^^ ^
If you look at the last picture then you would see that it isn't as tight as it appear on some of the pictures.

But yeah it looks really good.

Mike T

Mega Poster
The layout is just like Rita's only with the Top-hat-ish element added to it, instead of the quick right turn.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Another new picture showing the layout a little better:

007_705.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
Haha, that's actually a sat on Rita with a random hill at the start.

Awesome!

Is this park anywhere near Kraptun or Garlandland?

Gazza

Giga Poster
Ben said:
Haha, that's actually a sat on Rita with a random hill at the start.

Awesome!

And an equally dinky train.

I'm interested in how much this would have cost, its lack of height and length, shorter trains, and subsequent lower launch power requirements would have to make this the cheapest one ever surely?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
HAHA! thats the cutest thing i've ever seen!!

Has anyone noticed the overwhelming lack of supports.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I have now you've mentioned it. There really don't appear to be many supports at all. It looks really odd.

This ride looks so cute. I hope it's got enough speed to make it feel really fun. That first hill could be really intense.

It's like Rita's little brother...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That was faster than I expected. It looks like it could be a fun little ride too.

I wonder if the theming will fly off during the ride like some other rides we know...

scan

Mega Poster
Thats nice and small, but like small intamin launch coasters i bet it packs a punch when it's complete

Lofty

CF Legend
I think it looks like a great family Accel to be honest, it Obviously isn't aimed at thrill seekers (although it could be, depending on how the launch is) So I think it looks like its gunan do its job very well!

I just want to see the theming that gets put into this coaster now!