Screamer or Non-Screamer?

• Screamer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Screamer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Ok, nothing to do with redeaming, just couldn't think of anything to rhyme with screamer in short space of time. Ok, do you scream on rollercoasters or do you sit back and stay quiet? I stay quiet and enjoy it myself, like not wanting to sit next to a baby on a plane, I don't like to be seated next to a screamer on a rollercoaster. :)

A

Anonymous

I hate to scream.

I might go, whoop every now and then. But a huge AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH in someones ear, isnt nice....

A

Anonymous

Screamer :D
..not out of fright, but I like to be loud and boisterous on a coaster, and on the first drop of taller coasters, I always give a loud "Aaaaaaaaah" or "Wooooooooo"

Expressing your feelings out loud is a great way to enhance them, and its mega-fun with friends :)

joe

Mega Poster
At times, depends how scary the ride is. In Floridia I was shouting my head off on most coasters.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I was silent when single ridering kraken in FL, I did chuckle when people next to me were bricking it though!

Usually with friends I scream at the top of my voice (which if you know me you'll know is very very loud!)

Ben

CF Legend
It all depends... the longer I've been waiting, the bigger the scream/ whoop.

Also, if I'm SRQing, I shut up.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Before 2005 I screamed on any form of ride at all ... thats not really changed that much as everyone that met me last year knows!

I normally scream from fear I reckon although I have had a couple of scream free rides on inferno..

Ben ... dw I remember your screaming on the waltzer :p

So yeah I voted screamer!

A

Anonymous

Depends on how scary the ride is...I do usually scream, but not so loud that the person next to you is completely deafened.

It also depends on whether I've been on the ride before or not, because if I have, I know what's coming..but if I haven't, it's more scary, and I pretty much just have to scream :)

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Yeah, I actually think it's extremely rude to scream (on purpose) if you're next to someone random... it can ruin their ride (unless they're screaming themselves...)

I will quite happily scream if I'm next to one of my friends (or failing that someone from CF :p)

But screaming from fear?! No... I suffer in silence... :D

(I scream involuntarily on rita's launch, and probably therefore Stealth's)

A

Anonymous

Screamer. Not Really Screaming, but I like to be load and stuff when on a coaster. Just shouting Woo! Ahh! or singing a song. At lives though, I shout CoasterForce, because I can.

Kat

Mega Poster
Err kind of screamer. Dont scream on many rides, dont scream on steel coasters but on wooden ones I do, and on some rides but not many.

A

Anonymous

I loathe screaming on coasters. I never, ever do it myself, and it totally ruins my ride when some idiot on the train is screaming as loud and as high pitched as they possibly can, and since its usually a girl, thats pretty damn high pitched. For normal 'ahh!'s and 'ohhh's, its tolerable, but all my best rides have always been on coasters that were relatively scream free.

The Claw

Hyper Poster
^ Well you better stay off Superman Escape when I'm riding it lol!

Anyway yeah I do scream but in excitement, not fear. But then again it all comes down to what ride I'm riding. I only scream on the Giant Drop, The Claw, Superman Escape and the Tower of Terror. Other than that I'm pretty quiet. But since I am guilty of screaming on a coaster once in a while I'll have to say I am a screamer.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Like quite a few on here, I shout but don't scream - and only when in a group. If I am SRQing....I am silent! :shock:

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Moved to Coaster Polls.

I shout stuff sometimes, but never scream, nah. I just enjoy the ride however I feel like at that moment. Obviously, if i'm riding alone, i'll probably keep quiet.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'll yell/state/shout/exclaim many things/phrases/parables/poems/rhymes/stories/tall tales/jokes/games/words...but I'll never truely scream.

A

Anonymous

How cann you not scream on a roller coaster!!!???? It makes it so much better!!!! And all my friends say im a Banshee on rides :D