What's new

Schwaben Park | Hummel Brummel | Wie-Flyer

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
3940d143-ca92-44e5-bdd1-69415948d811.png

The most exciting German theme park addition of the year is vertical!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
There is absolutely nothing about this project that I like. That colour scheme is horrible... What do green and red have to do with bees? Flowers I suppose but I still think it looks kinda ew.

Marnit

Roller Poster
It's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

That aside, I liked the colours in the concept art way more for this...

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
I don't hate that, could have been a bit more yellow or black but its not a truly rancid colour
Flying up if you'll pardon the pun

Tulum

Mega Poster
I think we cannot forget what we are talking about. This is a smaller theme park which is mainly visited by families with younger children. I think they are doing well with their latest additions. The rollerball was a premiere and the soundtrack is unique. I think children and their parents will think that the ride and the soundtrack are fun.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Would a large scale investment fit in here at the moment such as Swarm, Smiler or Silver Star, absolutely not maybe in the long term future but it is a family park after all kind of a mid step in terms of parks like Chessington etc

Marnit

Roller Poster
I mean, I get why they'd build this ride.

I just don't understand the change in colours.

Bright colours obviously work well for children, but why green and red over yellow, which fits better with the bee theme?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Bright colours obviously work well for children, but why green and red over yellow, which fits better with the bee theme?
A really nice theming touch would have been for all of the support masts to be decked up like flowers (green stems, red petals) with the bee-themed cars buzzing around them.

I wonder if that's what they're actually going for, and maybe have missed the trick (or are yet to implement) the additional petal theming pieces?