What's new

Scariest Roller Coaster You've Ridden

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Shock wave @ brean was vile in every way and I will never touch it again. I've never felt more scared for my body than on that contraption.

I was scared today when on the launch area of TTD, more anxious than scared, in recent times this is the only coaster that's given me that feeling.

jolash

Mega Poster
^Mentioning flats, Windseeker. I've said it here before and I'll say it again, heights don't sit well with me. I'm a 23 year old military man but that had me shaking like a little girl.

bmac

Giga Poster
The Windseekers give you that "I'm supposed to be up here" feeling with the LED lighting and sound, but the SkyScreamers make you think "what the **** am I doing on this" with the simple bucket seats and chains.

CoasterGoddess

Roller Poster
bmac said:
The Windseekers give you that "I'm supposed to be up here" feeling with the LED lighting and sound, but the SkyScreamers make you think "what the **** am I doing on this" with the simple bucket seats and chains.

:lol: Funny!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
caffeine_demon said:
And they're for wussies compared to starflyers!
DAMN RIGHT!

Give me the Funtime Star Flyer ANY-DAY, not that those are really scary anyways (been on 6 Funtime models so far) but the Mondial Windseeker was just LAME. I rode the Wonderland one three times just to make sure it was boring... and it was. At least the view was nice for an observation tower you're not allowed to take photos from.

bentcookie

Mega Poster
Along with what a lot of other people are saying - TTD still makes me anxious right before the launch, especially when I hear the hydraulic hissing; then having the train roll back about a foot before it takes off.