Gazza said:
witch is better
No, Wizards are.

Wicked_witch.jpg

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The answer is predictable, in the mean time, let me introduce you to a friend of mine:
shift_key.jpg

It can be used for all kinds of wonderful things, such as making lower case letters into upper case. It won't help you fill out word correctly or stop using txt spk, or find the apostrophe, but it may help you on your way to being taken more seriously...

Oblivion is in my top fifteen, Saw is really nowhere to be found, although it was better than I was expecting, I'll give it that much.

But Oblivion is just amazing.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Saw is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be; I actually quite like it.

But the answer to this overdone question is blatantly Oblivion.

pebs34

Roller Poster
I like Saw. Especially The first indoor drop. It is not a bad coaster at all. Infact i would say it is a good coaster.
However, Oblivion is a great coaster. I know it only does 1 thing.but that thing is amazing.

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
I'm a huge fan of both rides but saw pips it to the post with its mental amount of ejection air time. Its more complete as a coaster if i'm honest.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Oblivion was a pioneer for UK coasters and was good in its day.......... but today, Saw hammers Oblivion

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^You are mental. Saw has nothing on Oblivion. :p

andrus

Giga Poster
I actually like SAW and if it weren't for the horrible restraints it would place a lot higher in my rankings. The indoor section is excellent imo, the drop is ok (far from oblivion though) and the loopings/airhill are fun :) But the restraints are horrible and therefore Oblivion is a much better ride!

dominoes

Mega Poster
I have to say, Saw is better. Yeah, Oblivion is a very close second, but saw is better themed, and longer, and more stuff happens.

Kebab

Giga Poster
This is quite a tough one really. Oblivion has a beast of a drop, and being the first of it's kind gives it a great status already. But in my opinion, Saw gives a generally more exciting ride, and specifically the first half feels very 'American' and 'Universal' like.

I'd actually say Saw: The Ride, Oblivion is a one-trick pony.

mad mouse

Roller Poster
saw is better because in my opinion oblivion is a boring ride that is too short and doesn't do much apart from drop you into a hole .