What's new

Saw AP Day

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
People aren't going to reveal much details until tomorrow I would guess when the Live is done...

Hence no-one wants to go on about the specialness of the second car above the front car, there's just a major difference between them...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
No its nothing to do with the cars stacking...
The second car does something the first car doesnt do, after its left the station. It's an overall better experience.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Ok, Since no one is going to say it.. There's a scene that the first Car goes straight by. The second car will stop and then the scene will begin.

Nic

Strata Poster
I loved it today! (well, technically, and considering I've slept since - yesterday!) I got there at about 1:30 and hung around outside waiting for Sara. She arrived just after 2 and we headed in. Stopped to chat to Chris on the way through, managed to get an Erol hug before he disappeared, had a quick chat with Tina, Leigh and Phil, then headed onto Saw.
As everyone's said, it will not disappoint! The queue line had me and Sara ****ting a brick... although it wasn't the utterly unpleasant experience I had psyched myself up for... which made it very enjoyable. Ewan's fantastic in there, he was really getting into it! Not going to say anything, but the ride is fantastic! If you don't enjoy it, there's something wrong with you. Seriously! Oh, and, yes, 2nd car! I have a nasty feeling Tina might have video footage of me literally leaping up and down giggling like a loony when I came off my first go! hehe!
Then Leighton and Slayed rolled up. They had their 1st go, and we went for a 2nd. After that, Sara and I headed for colossucks - row 5. The track feels like its made from corrugated iron! Eugh! After that, it was time for a spot of lunch before heading back to saw for another couple of goes. Stopped for a chat with Aero and Louis on the way to Vortex. For once, Sara and I actually managed to get a decent seat which actually got some airtime. Hurrah!
After that there was time for another go on Saw before bumping into The Hills and The Welsh for one last time in the dome and heading for the gate.

All in all I had a fantastic afternoon. So much better than spending it at work! hehe!

Saw: 5
Colossus: 1
Vortex: 1

Roll on the live!