What's new

S&S launched coaster for Happy Valley Beijing

robbeal

Hyper Poster
This thing looks mental! The whole launch-into weird twisting, climbing hill-followed by massive straight drop looks awesome! Why-oh-why does it have to be in China? Its not fair.

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ True, true. :p

Although ^^ was more a frustrated cry for crazy rides to be built in America than a question... just in question form. :wink:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Keep in mind this is the first of 2. Happy Valley Shenzhen is due to get one of these as well, although with a different layout.

A

Anonymous

Absolutely love it!!
I just wish that they build one closer to home...

And that banked hill looks sick!!

Snoo

The Legend
roomraider said:
Keep in mind this is the first of 2. Happy Valley Shenzhen is due to get one of these as well, although with a different layout.

If only American parks would do the same.

Uncle Arly said:
**** hell. Airtime, much?

Where? I saw a spot or too.. but nothing really 'OMG' worthy.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
that first large overbank is pretty goofy looking though
Reminds me a bit of the first hill on Blue Fire.

Would certainly like to know how it rides, especially that weird final hill. I'm pretty interested to see how the new one in Shenzen turns out too.

Snoo

The Legend
Of course.. you can never tell how much airtime a ride can have until you ride it. It could be lame B&M Hyper airtime or Boulder Dash. ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That looks like quite a rush. The launch looks powerful and the first hill looks like a ton of fun. The final hill looks very bizarre, but fun nonetheless.

Lofty

CF Legend
Am I the only person that thinks apart from the launch and the first hill, this ride is pretty dull? Yeah, it LOOKS ok but for some reason I don't think it would ride as good..

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Someone just posted a video of this coaster in action to our Facebook Page. Holy Balls.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWNfNkascI[/youtube]