What's new

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 6

Ben

CF Legend
I still really like Milk, but, I think I'm giving her too much of the benefit of the doubt...

I was sad that Gia went, as if Trinity and Darienne are still there!

Ben and Bianca were both just amazing, two of the best Snatch performances ever.

I still love Courtney, I want her to round out the top three with the other two.

The only other thing is this season needs more shade! Bianca is like, fulfilling the quota all by herself, makes me a bit sad.

Jake

Strata Poster
Courtney is fab by default, but she is *kinda* turning into a bit of a Detox (disappointing). She's still just about top 3 material though.

Adore, Ben and Bianca are amazing. Laganja is starting to get on my tits, but she's still kind of fab.

Trinity is a burden, she needs to go. Usually when they come out as HIV-POS they keep them for a couple of weeks out of sympathy, then they sashay away.

Don't really know who Joslyn is.

Darienne is foul. It really annoys me how the 'plus size' queens are always actually dangerously, morbidly, alarmingly obese rather than just a bit fat.

Milk was a let down. She was blatently just being a bit outragoeus for the attention... it seemed a bit wannabe-ish.

So yeah, personal top 3 are Bianca, Ben and Adore. Bianca is a bit hideous though, so Courtney probably deserves to be in the top 3 a bit more just for being so fishy.

The forecast is far too sunny though, more shade is required.

Jake

Strata Poster
The double episodes were fab - had a scare at first, but the end result was right I think.

Joslyn is actually growing on me now - her personality is showing a bit more and some of the things she's coming out with are quite funny. "F*** it".

Courtney is really starting to underwhelm me though. She fell flat on snatch game and the comedy challenge. They are really difficult ones, but still.

Trinity is getting better, but, I really don't want her to be another Tyra <////3. Don't think she will though. Hopefully.

BIANCA <3. She's quickly becoming one of my fave queens of all time. Amazing this week.

Ben

CF Legend
I love Courtney, I really feel like she isn't being shown to be as fab as she is? If that makes sense? But some of the things she comes out with are amazing, so witty.

Bianca though, it's all about that bitch. She's easily my favourite this year and possibly my favourite ever, she's just so funny, but she also has a really big heart and her helping out Trinity was just so cute.

Ben has had a few bad weeks but I hope she pulls it out next week like we know she can. Adore is just amazing.

I can't wait for Darienne Lake to **** off, she's so annoying.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Most of my faves are all being kicked out one by one! Gia... Milk... and now Laganja? Wahhhh. Still have ADORE and BIANCA to keep me going doe.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Am I the only one thanking GOD that Laganja is gone? I was over her **** by the 4th episode I believe (the one with the untucked where her and Gia are going on about being "so sensitive" and feeding each others bs). It just continually got worse and worse til she realized how estranged she made herself from the whole competition. I still think she is a better performer than what was portrayed on the show.

Still adoring Adore and Bianca is the best.

I wonder if the Darienne/Ben drama will escalate to near Alyssa/Coco proportions. I may have not liked how Darienne has acted the last few episodes, but still watching to see how far she goes. Ben is getting a bit repetitive, but I think I favor her more than Darienne.

Sigh.....Courtney......why?

Glad to see Joselyn see Courtney as actual competition (finally) and not as some idol/potential bff.

Richie

Hyper Poster
^ I think I'm the only person in the world who actually still likes Laganja from the tweets I've seen about her haha. You're with the majority.

Courtney Act needs to GTFO tbh. She does nothing for me.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I dont really use twitter much

^-^;;;

I think she falls into the same category as Laganja/Milk/India: Does amazing drag at a club, but it doesnt translate well into a show medium. So yeah, I may not like Laganja from the show, but I would pay to go see her in an instant as I know the show would be fierce.

As such, I have seen others who have done splendidly on the show, but their in person act was so subpar I left the club halfway through. Best Ive seen so far was Nina Flowers though.

Jake

Strata Poster
Hmm... not sure what Ru was playing at this week. Trinity is far from my favourite, but Joslyn was MUCH worse both on the runway and in the challenge where she was awful. Fair enough, Trinity got Chastity's name wrong but at least she wasn't downright offensive. I can't believe Joslyn wasn't even in the bottom two.

Still, no loss though. Darienne HAS to sashay next week now.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I think we will see Darienne for a couple more weeks before she goes away. I also think it will be another Ben vs Darienne.

Courtneys runway was amazing, although without the wings she was severely bare...so Im wondering if the wings were the only reason why I really enjoyed her look.

Bianca and Trinitys look was **** FIERCE! Adores was waa~ay out there, and Joslyns was so turd I laughed. I honestly thought she was going for wild chicken or something, not that "Jungle Princess who wears all her friends".

I will mention this though, Darienne said that the taping of the talk shows went far easier than what was edited. Granted she did mention this at a club where she was hosting at.

Ben

CF Legend
I dreamed that up, didn't I?

I imagined what I just witnessed, right?

What the actual ****?

Adore <3

But, still, what the actual ****?

I'm, I'm... #broken

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah, it's **** that ******* has gone.

However, If you look back at the group lip-synch thing, Darrienne did a much better job. I think that had a lot to do with it over the final lip-sync. And to be honest, the person who left, while fab, had pretty much faded away over the last few episodes.

It's very clear who the final three will be now, not that it's a surprise since some c**t told me who it was before the series even started.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
As in the previous couple of years, they've filmed alternative crowning ceremonies so that nobody will know who's won until the actual night of the broadcast:

Apparently, they've actually filmed four alternatives this year, with one of them being a double crowning of Adore and Bianca