What's new

RUMOUR - 2013 - New Mega B&M for Plopsaland

msep003

Roller Poster
The rumor came from a French board ( Ameworld ) .

The rumor seems crazy but they apparently talked about a new coaster for 2013 during the fan day in 2011 . So why not ! If this is true that would be Awesome and also a great addition to Plopsaland .

And a closer Mega Coaster from B&M for all the British . Wait and see !

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: 2013 - New Mega B&M for Plopsaland

Nope.

Unless Plopsaland have a lot more land than it appears (which they don't), then there's no room for one. That's ignoring the fact that it wouldn't be the right sort of ride for their audience anyway...

Forget it. ;)

marc

CF Legend
2013 - New Mega B&M for Plopsaland

Plopsaland is meant to have land to expand I read this some time ago. They actually own some of the fields near there and they have a big car park.

Lots of people go to that area in the summer so it would help them.

But I find this a strange move as it would be so different to what they have. Plus people said the same when they got their launched coaster. They already have lots of kiddy coasters so this type of move is welcome.

If they get one good on them, yet another small park making a great investment.

Edit sorry peep looks like we posted at the same time.

peep

CF Legend

^I wouldn't really call Plopsaland a small park.

However amazing this would be I can't see it happening. I did see a rumour somewhere that the batflyer coasters were being removed at some point, yet again, not sure how true that rumour is.

EDIT: After a little bit of research it turns out the budget is 7 million Euros, so we can definitely rule out B&M. Rumours seem to point to Gerstlauer and Zierer. I'm going to start keeping my eye on this as it could be something very interesting. Some fans seem to think there could even be a possibility of a wooden coaster, as they pointed out, Troy only cost 6.5mill ;)

Ben

CF Legend

A GCI would suit Plopsaland so much <3

Hopefully this will make someone take me so I can get Anubis too <3

TP Rich

Hyper Poster

I hope so! I live so close to Plopsaland, and I need to go some day! If there's a B&M Mega opening next year, then I'll definately try to make my way down there! :D