What's new

Roller coaster "what-if's"

CoasterGoji_501

Roller Poster
not sure if this is on another forums thread but, heres somthing thats facinated me for a little while. ''WHAT IF'' for roller coasters.

basically what i mean is things like "what if (roller coaster) was built in 2023"., or "what if (coaster concept) was built insted of (actual built coaster)".
however this can also include joke what ifs such as things like "(world class coaster) was built for kids" or "(insert kiddy ride here) for adults..." after all this is forum fun.

Last edited:

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
What if: For it 50th anniversary, Six Flags Great America got an RMC rendition of American Eagle.

If this concept came to fruition I´d imagine there´d be two separate tracks for capacity and duration. The reason the mobius loop works on Twisted Colossus is because the ride was double and back so your track length on the ride is more or less the same as the original. American Eagle, on the other hand, is a standard out and back layout which would more then likely make a double out and back coaster a little too lengthy for most especially if it didn´t have an MCBR at some point between the first and second lift. If it did then I could see Six Flags going for the world´s longest coaster record but it just seems unlikely to me.

CoasterGoji_501

Roller Poster
What if: For it 50th anniversary, Six Flags Great America got an RMC rendition of American Eagle.

If this concept came to fruition I´d imagine there´d be two separate tracks for capacity and duration. The reason the mobius loop works on Twisted Colossus is because the ride was double and back so your track length on the ride is more or less the same as the original. American Eagle, on the other hand, is a standard out and back layout which would more then likely make a double out and back coaster a little too lengthy for most especially if it didn´t have an MCBR at some point between the first and second lift. If it did then I could see Six Flags going for the world´s longest coaster record but it just seems unlikely to me.
that would be cool,

i have always wondered what RMC GhostRider would have looked like. i would imagin it would look somthing like storm chaser and wildfire (kolmarden).

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
im just gonna hope PlanCo2 has

1. actual new gen vekoma (no mods)
2. better smoothing system
3. actual heartlining feature

I'd also love to see more alternate supports. Think what American Arrow has on it's corkscrews. I'm really not sure how feasible it would be but I'd love to see the option for a more realistic Arrow lift structure (I.e Magnum and X2) or a B&M Giga lift hill.

CoasterGoji_501

Roller Poster
I'd also love to see more alternate supports. Think what American Arrow has on it's corkscrews. I'm really not sure how feasible it would be but I'd love to see the option for a more realistic Arrow lift structure (I.e Magnum and X2) or a B&M Giga lift hill.
i personally would also LOVE to see some train redesinges IF planco2 happens (im looking at you ingame timberliners). and new gen intamin W/drop tracks and swing launches.

also here some IP crosses i would love to see

PlanCo2 x Jurrasic park
PlanCo2 x Godzilla
PlanCo2 x Top Gun
PlanCo2 x Star Wars
PlanCo2 x Cedar Fair (again)
PlanCo2 x Six Flags
PlanCo2 x Hershey Park
PlanCo2 x hershend
PlanCo2 x RCT (rct3 specifically)