What's new

Roller Coaster Tycoon Movie....

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^And I think you'll find you posted it in the "Now Showing" topic. Is it showing now?

madhjsp

Giga Poster
This sounds like the kind of thing only CollegeHumor could cook up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs[/youtube]

RCF

Strata Poster
Kind of like what they said in the film topic, maybe someone has to try and help save a company from another company or something?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Woo, a Norwegian guy is set to direct the movie!

And... if this becomes a success (haha)... will there be a possibility of an RCT4?
*cue debate*

QWERTYkid911

Roller Poster
No. Please no more. The chances of them making another good game are way too small.

I'm so...confused. What will the plot be? The only two possibilities I can come up with are that it'll either make no sense and be absolutely horrible or it'll be a groundbreaking success that takes an idea that seems useless and somehow manages to make it amazing.

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Well, since the games HAVE no plot, they have a looooot of space to work with. As long as it contains coasters, it's pretty much anything goes...

Done by the people who did Norbit though, so no chance.

Jools

Giga Poster
Even thought it only has to contain roller coasters, i can't think of any plot that would be remotely interesting to the GP.

wash

Mega Poster
Really? How greedy can Hollywood get? Why can't they just stick to movie premises that make sense like Battleship or Monopoly...

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I hope this doesn't get made.

There's a million better computer games to make a film out of. Leave this one source of uber-geekiness on the internet where it belongs.

Nic

Strata Poster
I initially thought Jake was taking the piss when he mentioned this the other night. Sadly not.

The Deadman

Mega Poster
get ready for the sequel, Sea World Tycoon. where the park in Australia tries to take down the 3 parks in the US down to rule the world!!!