What's new

Roller Coaster TV Programs and News Articles!

So apparently its only possible if the park is closed, considering the lines are always an hour. How do I get that job? That would quite possibly be the best job ever.

the show above seems good but at the end they purposely gave him that roll back.

last night I saw this show on the channel njn and it was all about Hershey park it was a fairly old show but it focuses on when the park was first building.

There's a history of blackpool programme (called 100 Years of Blackpool) with about 2 minutes of the Pleasure Beach, watching it on demand right now so you should be able to get it for about a week. :)

Heads up. On the next episode of Don't tell the Bride (on BBC Three) they go to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. I think it's on TV on Tuesday, not too sure, if not it's Monday night. It's the episode with the first gay ceremony.

Just spotted this. Trailer for Noel's Christmas Presents on Sky1 at 6pm tonight (yes, I KNOW), clearly has a section with some "deserving child" and Noel "I'm A Beardy ****" Edmonds on iSpeed.

It's a tough call - just how much torture are you willing to put up with to see a snatch of coaster?

On watch to day a program called How do they do it and this episode was about Roller coasters and were at Cedar Point and it showed Malverick construction and told you about the rides and how they worked.

You mean this guy?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OiikBdQEqM[/youtube]

And a little bit of this guy?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZyD3JuynQ[/youtube]

i cant find ones on youtube that havent already been posted

they never seem to be on TV anymore, do they :?:

That worlds fastest Ferarri rollercoaster program.

Wednesday 6 April at 9:00PM - National Geographic Channel
Thursday 7 April at 12:00AM - National Geographic Channel
Friday 8 April at 3:00PM - National Geographic Channel

^ Are you serious? Oh, it's about time. Thank you for the post :--D
I am so looking forward to those dates.