What's new

Ride stations you would move into

big john

Mega Poster
Ian was going to post this but it hink he may have forgot about it so here goes.

During our que time in belgium while waiting in the Anubis station the thought poped up from Jordan that it would make a nice place to live with it being set up like an old mansion type of thing, We all agreed and then thought what other ride station would be good to live in. I dont mean while the ride is operating and stuff i meen if you could move into one as your house which would it be and why.

Does Tower of Terror count, since it's suppose to be like a big hotel?

I'm not really sure I get the premise of this topic though.

big john

Mega Poster
its not that hard to understand. which ride station would you make your home if you had to thats about it really. Like we said in belgium Anubis would be cool as its set out like a big old mansion but im sure theres others, Like we suggested haunted mansion would be cool aswell if a little scary hehehe

Ollie

CF Legend
Saw. You'd never be short of tools. :)

I'm not sure actually and it's quite a good question. When Spooky 3D used to be Voodoo Mansion at Oakwood it looked quite cool if you ignored the scariness of it all. Or even Duel. Just some big mansion type building. :)

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Mystery Mine
p19553.jpg

or maybe Schweizer Bobbahn
p1822.jpg

marc

CF Legend
Ring Racer.

I have no idea what the station is like but I could drive the track when ever I want.

Failing that it would have to be Silver Star, the building is huge and it has Mclaren stuff.

I already live on an old theme park.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Space Invader. I'd have it sat on the middle of the town centre, so when people go past my house at Halloween they would go ''No lets not go there, it's the crazy space man's house''.

Error

Strata Poster
I'd take Maverick
maverick22.jpg_920.jpg

Wouldn't mind the Mine Ride
cedarcreekmineride09.jpg_920.jpg

Beast is fairly large
beast10.jpg_920.jpg

Roughly it on those I've been on

Jer

Strata Poster
Rock'n'Roller Coaster

It's a Hobo simulation, plus it's large if we include the unloading, and loading platforms plus the launch platfom. I could make a decent living in there.

A

Anonymous

What about hex? The big stately home queue line rocks, shame the ride doesn't.

A

Anonymous

Possibly Men in Black at USO. And maybe It's a small world if they turned the music off.

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
I'd probably have to say any Disney Haunted Mansion/Phantom Manor ride. Everything is done so beautifully, and it's actually like a house! (Excpet kinda creepy :p)

I know that I would DEFINITELY NOT move into Infusion's at Blackpool. It has to be one of the worst stations I've ever seen. The fake brick work on the outside is ridiculous, it's 1/2cm plastic, which is stupidly flimsy, poorly cut and fitted.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Batman The Ride at SFMM. It's dark, and has walls that would make music a LOT better :D

Brad said:
X2 - Big Space, Huge Television, and the seats on the train are rather comfy when stationary.

Unless you have muscles on your legs that being to bruise up from them resting on the hard padding below :shock:

But yesfor the TV cool)

Gangster4Life

Mega Poster
Oblivion, I could keep one of the trains as a settee, install a massive digital tv, complete with ps3, and a cable set top box. I could actually turn it into a bachelor pad :!: :--D :--D :--D :--D