What's new

Riddlers Revenge | SFMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen

Roller Poster
I personally don't think Riddlers Revenge is a good ride. I'm not saying its a bad ride because its certainly big and fast but for me it just hurts to much to be considered fun and the standing element makes it a ride that ill skip out on. I think the standing element was a good idea but I don't find any enjoyment from it because I'm more focused on not banging my head than the fact that I'm standing. What do you think about Riddlers Revenge?

Attachments

• ridlers.jpg
    ridlers.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 15

Bpolson75

Roller Poster
We apparently have opposite coaster opinions- whereas we hated Viper and thought it was too rough, we loved Riddler’s and thought it was smooth.

opivy028

Mega Poster
I personally loved Riddler’s Revenge when I rode it in 2018. I think I had pretty good riding technique after getting practice on Mantis and Iron Wolf growing up, and I definitely liked it a lot more than both of those rides. I found it smooth and intense in the right ways, honestly disappointed I only rode it once. Tbh, the pretzel loop on Tatsu gave me a headache that was more unpleasant than anything Riddler offered.

edited to add: went and watched a POV to remind myself and have to say, the loop to dive loop to dive loop to incline loop to start the ride is such a fun and unique element combo imo

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
No, just no.

@zen - please try to get a little more involved in all of the other threads we have on the site already. This isn't Facebook where you can just constantly post short term things where people can mindlessly reply. Forums aren't the place for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.