What's new

Relocated London Dungeons at County Hall

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Good to see the awful/massive back rests on the boat ride have gone. Should get a bit of a view if you're not in the front row now!

Lofty

CF Legend
It's been sourced by them, not all of it has been created by them. They've actually used a lot of vintage outlets and props warehouses to source their materials.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I definitely think it's down to taste Erol, they've clearly gone for a much more 'Horrible Histories' style of history, so some toilet humour is to be expected. I thought it was fun :)

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
I enjoyed it. Yes it has lost a bit of character now that it's not squished in between the Tooley Street arches, but as an overall experience I think the new one is better. Some really nice theming and effects, and Jack the Ripper provides a nice new scare!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Marc, its so bad, I spent 2 hours writing an email in complaint to Nick Varney. Its just totally narked me and I don't know why I'm so annoyed over it?

Its an utter pile of $h|t and caters to South Banks European market, rather than Tooley Streets British Meat Market. They're taking us for mugs and its a sham of an attraction. Not a patch on the original.

I'll send you the email on FB, it details the problems.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I agree it wasn't as great as Tooley Street, but a lot of stuff wasn't working. It was the very first day in this location, so I am going to go again in June to see it after running after a couple of months. Just so everything is broken in and it is running smoothly.