What's new

Reaper [Under Construction]

jack.bell

Mega Poster
that looks really good the supports look great definatly the right colour. and the station looks brill is that a 3D added wia wings (or similar)?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
jack.bell said:
that looks really good the supports look great definatly the right colour. and the station looks brill is that a 3D added wia wings (or similar)?

No, it's made from in-game supports and the Wood Magic Catwalks...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Last update. The scenery is done. The only thing that needs to be decided is the final support color. I split the supports in half, the second half being brown and the first being gray. I don't know if I like it or it matches, but depending on your guys' opinions, I'll switch it back to just brown.

Reaper-090929173922000.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
GREY!

That looks much better than the purple.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Ok, I'm just going to leave the ride half and half. If you like gray better, then ride up to the tunnel. If you like brown better, ride everything after the tunnel.

I'm sorry about not having the download tonight. I have had a busy day, but it will be up tomorrow.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
"When your blindly death-raying blade sweeps the griefs and fears away, I cross my heart and hope to die thy freedom will be mine." - Children of Bodom

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rq7JtDJqCY[/youtube]

"It's payback time; it's your demise until they feel: taste of my scythe" - Children of Bodom

http://www.mediafire.com/?jvnymnlwwjm

Enjoy!

RCF

Strata Poster
Really good. The pace was alright but it seemed to lag a bit after the brake run. Other than that very very nice. 8.5/10

Xpress

Strata Poster
2 attempts to download. 2 Trojans attempting to get onto my computer.

Symantec: 2

Trojans: 0

rollerdude, can you send it to me over MSN?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Well it was fine by me.

This was a really nice coaster. I'm going to do the 'good-point/bad-point' review as it reduces the amount I have to write.

Good Points
-The layout was really nice. It was quite fast, interesting and most of all fun.
-The trackwork was mostly good, but there were a few jerks and some of the transitions didn't feel right.
-The landscaping was good
-Support work was mostly good, but then again, on rides like this they're hardly the most complex support structures!
-The pacing was good and the airtime kept up until the end.

Bad Points
-The MCBR felt a little late. I don't know why, it just felt like if you'd have put it on the hill before it would've worked better.

It sounds sad that I have to resort to criticising a straight, pretty **** bit of track just to find a negative point, but I did seem to affect the flow of things for me.

Anyway, a really nice ride. A bit work work to some of the transitions and you'd have a real winner. 8/10. Well done mate!