What's new

Real Madrid World | Hala Madrid | GCI Wooden Hybrid Coaster | 2024?

cookie

Giga Poster
Construction walls have now appeared for the Real Madrid park

1701371387083-png.19645

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Real Madrid has had info leaked out on the new park, showing off its new activities and offerings. Yes this is exactly what you’d expect from a football (soccer) theme park, with plenty of tacky ride themes, exhibits, and interactive activities.

The wooden coaster has been rechristened as Hala Madrid and the Taxi #1 kiddy coaster as La Hola / The Wave. Brand new is the GOAL COASTER, a Zamperla Mega Disk’O that is as every bit goofy as it sounds. Images are attached below.

Construction in the meantime is still ongoing with its new entrance, I've no idea when it'll be ready to open.
GD_ZXB5WwAArYYE.jpeg
Source

Attachments

• IMG_3117.PNG
    IMG_3117.PNG
    921.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 1705717962848.png
    1705717962848.png
    728.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Image 1-20-24 at 4.03 PM.JPG
    Image 1-20-24 at 4.03 PM.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 113

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
This is truly the most bizarre concept for a theme park I've ever seen. They're really clutching at straws here, and I think it will be even more unpopular than the Bollywood theme.

I'll eat my hat if it's still operating in that current format in 5 years.

Esther7

Roller Poster
Real Madrid has had info leaked out on the new park, showing off its new activities and offerings. Yes this is exactly what you’d expect from a football (soccer) theme park, with plenty of tacky ride themes, exhibits, and interactive activities.

The wooden coaster has been rechristened as Hala Madrid and the Taxi #1 kiddy coaster as La Hola / The Wave. Brand new is the GOAL COASTER, a Zamperla Mega Disk’O that is as every bit goofy as it sounds. Images are attached below.

Construction in the meantime is still ongoing with its new entrance, I've no idea when it'll be ready to open.
View attachment 29348
Source
This is totally surreal, it seems like an April Fool's joke. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly, I liked the Bollywood theme better, but we'll have to see the park finished to give an opinion.

DeathmetalmikeNL

Roller Poster
This is totally surreal, it seems like an April Fool's joke. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly, I liked the Bollywood theme better, but we'll have to see the park finished to give an opinion.
What I wonder is how relevant real Madrid will be over there. 🤔
I've seen videos with other parks and the attendance, seems like almost every park is almost empty. Curious how this will work out.

Still the coaster looks pretty solid!

CaliAngel

Roller Poster
The descriptions on those placards are priceless!

"Lets you immerse yourself in the winning mentality of the club, celebrating the team's strong mindset and resilience." 🤣

That's a stretch even Six Flags wouldn't think they could pull off when it comes to "theming" LOL

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Says more about the state of top tier football than it does about the state of theme parks... That the first 'Real Madrid' theme park is thousands of miles away from Madrid.

Next up Manchester United Land in Beijing. (Apparently Manchester United recently overtook Real as the most popular European club in China, now with 253 million fans there, rising from 'just' 108 million fans a few years ago! These people clearly don't actually watch their games, maybe it's the colour of the shirts?)

I **** you not, I wrote this as a joke, without any knowledge whatsoever, then thought I should check I'm not saying something stupid before hitting post... Turns out I'm too late, it already exists!!! Well, kind of...

I Give you 'Theatre of Dreams' Tiananmen Sq, Beijing... https://www.manutd.com/en/partners/regional/harves-manchester-united-theatre-of-dreams

You 'literally' couldn't make it up!