What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Thank you for posting after Jer cause I was waiting for someone to do that cause he a dookie head.

Anyway, Your sig is too big and is kinda crap... Ya deein' too much with it and the filter makes it worse.

3/10

Aphex Twin.. I like it. Fits you well and it's well-done. Although I will admit that that album cover has always really freaked me me out... like, I would NOT want to pull up a large version of it if I were alone on my laptop in a dark room. :p

9/10

Blue rides that are all quite good (looking) and very inverty BUT only one Intamin
6.9999999999999999999999/10

(hopeful topic revival in 3...2...1)

Liking the coasters and especially the 'hammers' which distinguish you without needing to look at the name! Very professional signature layout....7/10

(My signature's homemade, so please tell me your opinion)

Thats homemade?!! I have always loved your sig and avatar. Really does stand out and also gives a loud and cool theme which the Rip Ride Rockit is meant to do...9/10

^Thanks! All on Microsoft word...:--D

9/10, because of the nice comment and the way in which the pictures blend into each other!

Not just that, but also the irony of the quote is perfect and makes me laugh every time!