What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Avatar: Simplistic, bold and stands out. Nothing much I can say about it apart from the font is nice and curvy. 4/10

Signature: This is more interesting, I like how the signature is split by the two elements which adds more of a structure to it. And I love stills of fire, especially if it's blasting out of a flamethrower so that's win for me! 8/10

The avatar and signature together work well, just the avatar looks dull on it's own rite. But because it works I'll give it...

7/10

Veyrons are shiny, but the avatar is a bit of a poor shot; the signature however is a sleek and artistic angle of a beautiful car.

On the whole 14/20.

Sig - yeah, nice, simple, effective
Ava - good, but not quite sure the 'SCHIMMER!' does anything for me.

Sig - 8/10
Ava - 7/10

C'mon then peeps, lets see what you think of my new set!

^Yeah, on reflection I kinda agree. How's the new one now then?

As for yours LFTL? Right not, it's just 'you' if you know what I mean. I like it.

8/10 for both.

Taylor's mental...... it was AWESOME with the corkscrew out of the sig!

10/10 for that, 7/10 for the edit - just looks wrong.

(And those who don't understand the concept of SCHIMMER are silly, silly people! :p )

I like it a lot better now, Hix! And yes, it is very much "me," especially since a few years ago I literally use to live off of Jelly Belly :p .

I like yours Neal, I don't watch the show but it's well done.

8/10

^Haha, well it IS very Japanese so I knew you'd be in the know, you weeaboo!

8/10 for your set. I have no idea what anime that is (or is it a game?) but I like the morbid-ness of the sig and how the issue of the person hanging themself is surrounded by bright, happy colours. The avatar's got the perfect *le gasp* expression too. Very interesting!