What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I like the B&M I have been on so I shall be kind! I like the avatar so I will give it a 9/10 but the signature is too similar to the avatar, what with them both going over the corkscrew, and the immage looks slightly blurry but I will give it a 7/10. So overall an 8/10

Xpress

Strata Poster
No idea who they are. Clean look to them though (the pictures..)

9/10

(v yes I know, I have a thing for oddly sized avatars)

Inverse

Hyper Poster
well... that sure is your username in a nice kinda book antique sorta green typeface.

8/10 because I like simple style...

edit:

9/10 for using an alpha channel on your sig so it sits on the website background better.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Simple, effective, clean and professional.

I like the colour choice and the simple text works well with the design.

8/10.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Interesting, not seen something like this before..

Ava: 7/10, because it looks simpler, but is blurry.

Sig: 6.5/10 because it looks crowded and is also blurry.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like something Taylor would have if she had a personality ;)

Can't really comment as I don't know the reference, and the Sig isn't great. Avatar is okay though.

Sig 6/10
Ava 8/10

nealbie

CF Legend
Stereophonics furie :p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rAxeEcSWJ4[/youtube]

I like it, I'm assuming this is related to your tweet? If so. <3

10/10

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The idea is good. Avatar is good too.
Sig just isn't up to scratch though, the shot is okay - but the text is poor. It's also a bit dark and busy for a sig.

Ava 9/10
Sig 7/10

A

Anonymous

The Trap Door brings back so many great memories. Easily a 10/10 for both :)

nealbie

CF Legend
Consistency - It's not for loefet! Your sig and ava are miles apart! 238,857 in fact.

So -2 for that, but other than that I approve. 8/10 ;)

Kebab

Giga Poster
I don't recognise those in your avatar and signature, but it does look nicely composed and they match up well.

Avatar: 6/10 - It looks a bit grainy, and the characters would look better if they taken up more of the avatar. Nice delicate use of grey.

Signature: 8/10 - A lot more better quality thatn the avatar, seems very clear. Very simplistic but works very nicely and the background colour isn't too over-whelming. I like signatures with a bit more "happening" if you include characters, it's just four guys and a post.

Overall: 7/10 - Balancing out, it does look rather nice with each other, nothing too extreme to the eye. Maybe if the avatar could've been a bit better I would consider rating it an 8/10 at most, but I'll stick with what I've given. Nice!