What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Ollie

CF Legend
^You just experienced it at a bad time last year because of someone in the group in front fainting we only had two actors who had only just got back to their positioned. This year you should see how good it was if we do it.

Anyway 8/10 for both.

nealbie

CF Legend
Hmmmmm. Typical Ollie, nothing bold and exciting. Nothing new or risky. Just plain old horror, to be expected really.

Plus the fact that it's loosely tied in with roller coasters and it doesn't include a Kyle quote, shame on you.

A generous 3/10 for you sir.

My favourite song when I was like, six. I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie worldddddd, dressed in plastic, it's fantastic! You can dye my hair, and dress me everywheree, imagination life is your creation!

8/10

Snoo

The Legend
Ava: 6/10.. I'm always ready but what does that have to do with Walibi World? :p
Sig: 8/10.. nice.. Goliath.. and the logo is sexy but ya coulda used better photos imo.

RCF

Strata Poster
Ava: Pretty cool flag 9/10
Sig: Ohio State hmmmmm :wink: , and that looks like weed rather than a buckeye. 9/10

^ SEE I'm not the only on who thinks its a pot plant :p .

Sig is like, cool, but is it suppose to be animated? It's stuck on #7 for me if it is. 8/10 though.