What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Kebab

Giga Poster
Signature: 7/10

I love the randomness, but it has to be one of the best adverts running on TV. The avatar is perfect, but it lacks any violating bright colours which attract. The signature is pretty much similar to above, shame it's so grainy otherwise it would of had 8-9/10 maybe?

Ollie

CF Legend
10/10 whoever made them must be awesomely cool. :p

Also can whoever rates mine rate them separately and comment on them as well. I'm trying to get as much feedback as I can. :)

ryan462

Hyper Poster
AVA = 10/10 Fantastic

SIG = 10/10 Nice pics, great editing, hopefully a great ride

Possibly the best set I have ever seen on CF.... Well done!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
AVA:8/10 Good picture, but you can't see too much of it.
SIG:9/10 Great pictures, but the logo covers the end pic, bringing it down to 9/10.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I absolutely love that ava and sig set, my favourite one on CF at the moment. The pictures and the runaway mine train logo just fit perfectly. 10/10

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Same could be said for yours. A lot can be said about Rach, but amongst the most outstanding things are the sets she makes. Well done!

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I'm not overly enthused about your current set Slash, but i bet it makes you grin every time you see it. So, it's pretty plain, but it's a good size and the point is made.

6/10

Ali

Mega Poster
Not alot happening, just a bird and the name of your bands website. Good idea for gaining publicity!
8/10.