What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Steven - you're such a failure. Don't rate someone's set if you just did so in a previous post - give someone else the chance. And I think you've gotten enough opinions of your set by now, so why don't you wait until you get a new one to post here again?

A-Kid:
Avi - 7/10 Looks like the two of them could actually be sitting on a coaster...
Sigi - 6/10 I like the way you broke them up on each side, but Hayden's pooch is covering her face a bit & you could have used 2 photos of just Kristen. Then you could rotate between the two photos of the both of them as your avi every few weeks to keep things fresh (like I did with my xbox avi). It would have been even better if you use just 1 photo of each on the sigi with each of them in a lying down position (similar to Oli's Hayden photo in his sigi). Just some suggestions. :wink:

A

Anonymous

^ Dæmonen is quite nice, but you really need to fix your sig, it's pixelated to hell.

Ava: 9/10
Sig: 5/10

Ollie

CF Legend
9/10
Very nice set. But the avatar could be better as it doesn't fill much space.

I may change my set again soon. I haven't decided.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
9/10 for the set. Too bad that the guy on the right's face is slightly obstructed by the confetti.

And 10 for the text. Not going to paste it here, however...

A

Anonymous

I would have given it a 10/10 just because it's an Intamin and that it looks really nice over all, but the yellow train on the left side on the sig looks to over sharpened and a bit artificial for my liking.

So I give it a 9/10.

Ollie

CF Legend
Ava: 7/10 - Simple but too plain, would be better if it had sky behind it and the colours were a bit brighter.
TT: 8/10 - Some really good photos, but also some that could be better.