What's new

Rate the Person Above

Ollie

CF Legend
Yours is quite good. :)
Although your sig is too stretched, either try and sort it out or find a new one.
And on that note i'l up your rating to 9/10. :D

Snoo said:
Dude.. i've been to your HOUSE. Who else can say that?

Oh, you only THINK you were the only one who has been to his house ;).

Anyway, I don't really see you around much. You have quite a few posts, but I never really notice you for some reason, so you get 7.9/10.

Haha, well sometimes it's too hard to pick a whole number! However, in this case it's not, and you get a 10/10.

EDIT: Oops, that was for J, but Patrick you can have a decimal number, which would be 8.99/10. You're getting up there, finally added me to MSN!

A

Anonymous

Laughed at me when I was really not in a state to be laughed at, and did not respect my feelings at all.

So 1/10.

Laughed at me when I was really not in a state to be laughed at, and did not respect my feelings at all.

That's probably because you made fun of me, saying I would become that way one day, and I guess it backfired. Karma is sometimes a beeyotch Geo, gotta learn that!

4/10 for Naughty Kid. Thought you were getting better but, I don't know now.

Oh wow, it was!

I'd give you a 10 but I've never met you in person so the highest anybody I haven't met in person can get would be 9/10, so, 9/10!

Mike

Giga Poster
Still don't really know you, but that's your fault for the sillynesss of living in Ireland and so not being able to attend any Cf-Lives. :p

8.5/10