What's new

Rank the Six Flags Parks

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ Come on, you haven't been to all these parks...

CookieCoasters said:
1) SFMM: This is my favourite park. The park itself may not be the nicest,and the most well themed and the rides may have inconsistent operations, but the selection of coasters is just out of this world. I'd say there are atleast 9 or 10 good or great coasters at the park not including superman (because i haven't ridden it.)

Superman is far from being great, or even being good. Launch is pretty weak (although its speed is high) and thats about everything the coaster does...

CoasterGoddess

Roller Poster
Of the 5 Six Flags' parks I've been to, and lucky for me I didn't have any memorable bad experiences with the parks' employees.
1. SF MM - The clear winner for me.
2. SF GA in N.J. - Great coasters and some interesting rides.
3. SF OT in Arlington - very good park
4. SF OG in Atlanta - very good park
5. SF America near DC. - disappointing. It has one good ride, Superman. Ride it a few times and leave to a better park.

Looking at website I would try SF GA in Chicago and SF Fiesta Texas. The other SF parks don't interest me. I would recommend parks #1-4 on my list.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
TilySlo said:
Why not? How do you think he got a cc of over 1000? :roll:

I'll stick to the ones currently operating as Six Flags parks -
1. SFMM
2. SFGAdv
3. SFOG
4. SFGAm
5. SFSL
6. SFFT
7. SFOT
8. SFM
9. SFNE
10. SFDK
11. SFA
12. SFGE
13. La Ronde

CoasterGoddess

Roller Poster
ECG said:
TilySlo said:

1. SFMM
2. SFGAdv
3. SFOG
4. SFGAm
5. SFSL
6. SFFT
7. SFOT
8. SFM
9. SFNE
10. SFDK
11. SFA
12. SFGE
13. La Ronde

LOL... yeah, La Ronde don't interest me with their website. But a few other SF parks don't either. I always like to try new parks, but unless I happen to be close by many don't make me pay the travel to go there, and in some cases like SFDK in (near SF, CA) I've been pretty close 4 times but just looked at the brochure and nothing made me go "that looks different, exciting, tempting..." and didn't bother as lets face it SF parks all have similarities, many same rides, and unless one has something special or a great collection of coasters I don't bother.

What I would LOVE to hear from you (or anyone) the highlights about SFGAm, SFSL, and SFFT as these are parks that have been on my maybe list, meaning worth going out of my way for. Please include great coasters (especially if they are not a carbon copy of another, like Batman - why go 1,000 miles to another SF park when I can ride Batman at a local SF park?) and non-roller coaster highlights (if any) these parks may have: Animals, shows, fireworks, or anything special as I do enjoy more than just coaster, but of course coasters are always the Star of the parks, the Headliners!
Thanks!

TilenB

Strata Poster
ECG said:
TilySlo said:

1. SFMM
2. SFGAdv
3. SFOG
4. SFGAm
5. SFSL
6. SFFT
7. SFOT
8. SFM
9. SFNE
10. SFDK
11. SFA
12. SFGE
13. La Ronde

He was a troll/spammer that said he visited parks that he actually didn't. His cc is fake...