What's new

Racecoaster [My first NoLimits project] *DOWNLOAD*

Kebab

Giga Poster
Lets get this straight: I've been using NoLimits for about 3-4 days now and have been following A113Productions tutorial videos on Youtube; and these turned out to be extremely helpful! I have gone from a clueless shenanigan to an upcoming NoLimits noob :)

Anyway; this is my third coaster I've managed to finish on NoLimits and has took around 3-4 hours to complete, it started off as a project to practise the transport and braking segments as well as banking. It actually turned out better than I expected. It's not amazing by all means as I am still learning myself here; so there are no 3D's etc.

As you may have figured; I have heavily based the coaster around RingRacer; the up and coming "worlds fastest rollercoaster", its no recreation; but I've been influenced by its concept. Anyway enough talk onto the stats! :p
-----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Racecoaster
Type: Steel - Sit down
Make/Model: S&S Power/Thrust Air Coaster
Lift/Launch System: Compressed Air Launch

Speed: 124 mph
Height: 61'
Max. Drop: 33'
Length: 1900'
Inversions: 0
Acceleration: 4 - 124 mph in 2.2 seconds
G-force: 3.5

Trains: 1 train with 3 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 12 riders per train.
------------------------------------------------------------
From these stats you should have a clear idea on how much it is based off RingRacer. Enough info now onto some images! :p

Ringracertutorial-090410104146000.jpg

Twisty track

Ringracertutorial-090410104219001.jpg

Launch

Ringracertutorial-090410104332002.jpg

Through the trees

Ringracertutorial-090410104437003.jpg

I might change the car textures if I get the chance

Ringracertutorial-090410104550004.jpg

Clear picture of the layout

Ringracertutorial-090410104626005.jpg

Indoor pre-launch section (Possibly change the colour of those supports so they don't stick out like that)

Ringracertutorial-090410104643006.jpg

And launch!!!

Download here

Please take into terms I am a pure NOOB at NoLimits.

Chris.

Deano

Mega Poster
Yes, for anyone to comment properly on the ride, a download, or at least a video, is needed so people can judge smoothness etc...

Kebab

Giga Poster
Just to bump the topic in reply to all the following posts. I have uploaded the track and linked it at the bottom of the originating post. I know there are a few jerky nodes but its by far the best I could do at the moment, and I will update it soon.

Deano

Mega Poster
Well, it was pretty good for a third coaster. The g's where all fine which is good. The layout wasn't much thought tbh. It was good for a third ride.