What's new

Premier Rides IAAPA Teaser "Something Wild Is Coming"

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Can't think of any park really that could possibly be getting a coaster this late that we don't have an idea about.

Maybe SFOG?

cocoa

Mega Poster
maybe its retracking technology for steel coasters. I'm imagining something like a finely-manufactured inner tube that you slip around the rails of the track, like when people put pool noodles on basketball hoop poles so that kids dont break their glasses running into them

wait imma go patent this idea

Justin2000

Mega Poster
It's probably the next Gen Premier Launching coaster

Sky Rocket 1- Sky Rocket at Kennywood
Sky Rocket 2- Superman at Discovery Kingdom
Sky Rocket 3- Full Throttle at SFMM
IIII?

Matt N

CF Legend
This is just me spitballing here… but could this possibly be TTD?

Cedar Point would certainly be an “industry legend” by most accounts, and TTD would be the reintroduction of a legacy attraction… albeit possibly not on a grander scale.

This is literally just a suggestion, as I know the chances of it being TTD are slim, but I can’t think of anything else that would fit, off the top of my head…

Indy

Hyper Poster
This is just me spitballing here… but could this possibly be TTD?

Cedar Point would certainly be an “industry legend” by most accounts, and TTD would be the reintroduction of a legacy attraction… albeit possibly not on a grander scale.

This is literally just a suggestion, as I know the chances of it being TTD are slim, but I can’t think of anything else that would fit, off the top of my head…
Personally, I doubt it. I don't think of TTD as a "legacy" attraction nor do I think of a park being described as an "industry legend." When I hear industry legend, I think of a person or a manufacturer.

Honestly, this make me think they have started a partnership with a company like Eli Bridge (an industry legend) to retintroduce a new age version of an old school flat ride. Maybe something like a large scale Kangaroo-type ride? Either way, I'm guessing it's a partnership with an older company or reputable individual to provide a modernized classic ride.