What's new

Post all games here!

Ollie

CF Legend
Jagex (the creators of Runescape) have just released a brand new site, It's called Fun Orb, and has quite alot of high quality games on it.

If you have a Runescape account, you can log in on the site using it, to unlock bonus levels and items in the games. :D

www.funorb.com

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Coaster Ollie said:
Jagex (the creators of Runescape) have just released a brand new site, It's called Fun Orb, and has quite alot of high quality games on it.

If you have a Runescape account, you can log in on the site using it, to unlock bonus levels and items in the games. :D

www.funorb.com

I've tried FunOrb too, It's great, The Torquing game is dead addicting. The multiplayer games are dead fun too.

Ollie

CF Legend
Just found this zombie game where you play as the zombies and you have to get the humans.
Quite addictive and the later levels require some hardcore tactics. :p

LINK!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
This one's pretty old, but absolutely hilarious. It's just for fun & best when played with a friend, but alone is ok too. It's called sumotori dreams & it can be downloaded from various sites. (Removed link)

madhjsp

Giga Poster
When we were still in school my friend and I were playing that World's Hardest Game that Ollie posted, trying to get as far as we could. Best we could do before school ended was level 21. I'm sure we would have beaten it if we hadn't discovered it so late in the year.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I played the CF one (got 8/8). Small spelling error in last question "How as the Rat?". Think that should be "who".

Trick question with the Eggheads one :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ian said:
I played the CF one (got 8/8 ). Small spelling error in last question "How as the Rat?". Think that should be "who".

Trick question with the Eggheads one :p

Yeah, I edited that one :)

Well done Ian - you're the best, clearly :D