What's new

PortAventura | Uncharted | Intamin Multi-Dimension Coaster | 2023

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
A coaster that leaves that area and goes into the direction of Hotel Gold River or the lake.
Hmmm, great options to build a larger coaster.
And I think going into the direction of the hotel is the easiest option, because the parkinglot is nearby.
When going into the direction of the lake, you have to go around the Western Show theater.
But right behind that theater is a backstage area almost the same size as the current construction site.

The park can use a larger family coaster, more like a family launch coaster as Juvelen.
They already have Tomahawk and Tami Tami. But those are small family coasters.

Attachments

• PortAventura1.jpg
    PortAventura1.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 124
  • PortAventura2.jpg
    PortAventura2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

rosschris10

Roller Poster
Well with all due respect you mustn't have been looking properly because it's definitely there.
i was there a good few days as i hold an annual pass so get the most out of it and i can assure you i did not see ANY sign like that and i even went to the Bang Bang west show. Going back in 12 weeks for 2 weeks so will take another look

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
i was there a good few days as i hold an annual pass so get the most out of it and i can assure you i did not see ANY sign like that and i even went to the Bang Bang west show. Going back in 12 weeks for 2 weeks so will take another look
Even if there isn't a sign it's still called the Far West? A little look at the park map and/or website shows it clearly.

rosschris10

Roller Poster
Even if there isn't a sign it's still called the Far West? A little look at the park map and/or website shows it clearly.
I never said it was not called the far west i am well aware what that "zone" is called been going to PA for the last 5 years with my annual pass. The sign that is not present when i was there the last 2 weeks was the coming soon 2023 sign and the person i just travelled with just confirmed as well that they never saw that sign either.

Was you there in the last 2 weeks ????? Because i certainly was :)

cookie

Giga Poster
The ”Coming 2023” sign isn’t there, just the wooden fence is. Not sure why they removed it — Either the sign itself was a photoshop or the 2023 announcement was made prematurely. Guess we’ll find out soon.

rosschris10

Roller Poster
No I don't - You quoted me saying that the Far West sign wasn't there, not the Coming 2023 sign. So that's fully on you not being clear on what you meant.
wrong i quoted your reply to this poster

1655661993922.png

Someone asked you where that 2023 sign is located you replied "far west" so when i press reply it will not add the quote you replied to. Fact of matter is the point i stated that was the 2023 sign was not there when you snapped back it is there has just been proven my point as corret and it is not right.

your clearly just one of these people who never like to admit they are wrong and dont like to acept when proved you are.

This really has made me laugh lol

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
wrong i quoted your reply to this poster

View attachment 18277

Someone asked you where that 2023 sign is located you replied "far west" so when i press reply it will not add the quote you replied to. Fact of matter is the point i stated that was the 2023 sign was not there when you snapped back it is there has just been proven my point as corret and it is not right.

your clearly just one of these people who never like to admit they are wrong and dont like to acept when proved you are.

This really has made me laugh lol
Moving on... I hope this is an Axis, god help the operations tho

Indy

Hyper Poster
Does Europe have a Free Spin yet? Could that be something that could fit in that slot?
They don't, and one definitely could, but the groundwork that has already occurred wouldn't make sense for a Free Spin.

Matt N

CF Legend
Europe doesn’t have any Free Spins, but we do have Intamin ZacSpins in Finland and Sweden, which would probably seem like the same type of thing to your average visitor.

cookie

Giga Poster
Pretty sure they said there was only one other installation of the coaster model in the entire world, so a Free Spin wouldn’t add up given how many there already are in the U.S and Asia.

My money’s still on the Hot Racer.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Europe doesn’t have any Free Spins, but we do have Intamin ZacSpins in Finland and Sweden, which would probably seem like the same type of thing to your average visitor.
There's also one a few hours down the road from PortAventura, that I would argue is pretty much on the edge of what could still be considered a fairly local area.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Pretty sure they said there was only one other installation of the coaster model in the entire world, so a Free Spin wouldn’t add up given how many there already are in the U.S and Asia.

My money’s still on the Hot Racer.

I'm out of the loop with rumour mill on this, but that certainly narrows it down an awful lot. Is there a chance this could be the much fabled S&S Axis coaster...to follow the only one other installation rumour, could that be a reference to Tranan, which could be naively seen as Axis Coaster v0.01?

Another long shot could be a Vekoma tilt too I guess?