What's new

Pleasure Beach Bling Sold

Jake

Strata Poster
^ Probably more, looking at the extortionate season pass prices (they deserve more of a 'WOW' than anything)...

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
First pictures of Abie Danter's travelling StarShape "Air" have emerged, Thought I'd post this in here incase it interests any of you! First couple of locations will be Kirkaldy in April, then Hereford in May.

4Ui3m2ZTHESlK77JpK6B5N.jpg

Air_009.jpg

D

Artichoke

Mega Poster
That ride looks pretty awesome. Guess I'll be making my way there as well. I can't hit up TOO many Theme Parks when I visit the UK. But I'll try my best to make sure this one's on the list. Thanks for posting pics :--D

Lofty

CF Legend
Wow. Absolutely stunning paint job. It looks amazing. Let's hope they're running that one like the European Fair's run theirs.

T0M

Hyper Poster
Looks awesome, but riding it for the first time February, I was disappointed in comparison to Top Scans.

Ollie

CF Legend
So does that mean there's 3 of these in the world then? Blackpool, one that travels in German fairs and this one?
I can't remember who told me but they said there were only two in the world before.

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Yep that's right, there's Kaiser's "High Energy" (2003), Bling and now this one.

It's good to see the UK getting something hefty to travel, as opposed to the easier alternative of the KMG Inversion!