Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
According to a Reddit post, this currently has no track:

mwgem7z7sa701.jpg

Link

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I find it kind of amusing that the same company that builds massive, technologically complex rides like 4th Dimension coasters and the air-compressed launc coasters can't get this right.

I am assuming this could take the same route ringracer took after... 4 days of operation?

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I am guessing this is costing S&S-Sansei-Vekoma-whatever a lot of money. Good to see a park not giving up on such a special project.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Shame it doesn't have lap bars.

The real question though: did they use the exact track for reconstruction? If not, then it'd be a different cred! ;)

Matt N

CF Legend
I don't know whether it's the video, but it still looks kinda rattly to me... probably the video, though.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Daviddoc and I did this a couple of weeks ago on our trip. It was really smooth and we both loved it, it was a nice surprise! Great use of space!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Besides the re-tracking, it also looks to have been reprofiled slightly as well. Here are the 2 different POVs, comparing the old with the new.

Old:-
New:-

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
When I first saw the article headline on Facebook I thought, oh god, this ride is cursed! I thought the restraints had failed.

Upon actually reading the article though, I realised it was a non-issue caused by the weird dummies having a leak...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'd like to see these dummies. All of the ones I recall seeing previously are a solid plastic, which wouldn't deform if empty - would seem like such an obvious design flaw (on the part of the dummy manufacturer).

This is what I'd normally imagine:
5922307596_246ea46cd3_b.jpg

Which are surprisingly close to what we've seen previously on GaleForce. Does anyone have a close up of the ones used here, or the new ones?
PLR@Gale-Force2web-269x300.jpg

Would have loved to see them just go flying out. From a safe distance of course Bet they made a really satisfying splat noise. :p