What's new

Pinewood Park - A BBH RCT3 Creation

BBH

Giga Poster
Going to be starting on my new Cedar Fair regional theme park, Pinewood Park, soon. I'm going to be making a terrain wooden roller coaster, quite similar to Boulder Dash, and a few flat rides. Get excited, people!

reddude333

Giga Poster
Looking forward to seeing if you can pull off a BD type ride with the limits of the woodies in-game. Best of luck...

BBH

Giga Poster
The mountain looked like **** . The terrain averager made it look like **** ing **** . Hills+averager=sweet terraforming.

BBH

Giga Poster
I'll also be adding one of my infamous Mega-Lite's, a WingRider and possibly a Dive Machine, so stick around.

scw55

Hyper Poster
I used to use averager. But now I primarily use terrain-snapping where it removes any exposed vertical terrain.
I use the average to 'sandpaper down' terrain.

I wasn't that great with terrain. But now I believe I am very good. It just takes practise and exploring all the tools. Sadly I'm rubbish with waterfalls.

BBH

Giga Poster
scw55 said:
I used to use averager. But now I primarily use terrain-snapping where it removes any exposed vertical terrain.
I use the average to 'sandpaper down' terrain.

I wasn't that great with terrain. But now I believe I am very good. It just takes practise and exploring all the tools. Sadly I'm rubbish with waterfalls.
Where the averager can't do jack with the tiles, I use the "remove all exposed terrain tile edges", which is what I did for Pinewood Derby, the soon-to-be-posted terrain woodie.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
I'm anxious to see what you do with this. Personally, I stay away from terrain woodies in RCT3 because of the in-game track and build GCI twister-style woodies more. This should be interesting...

BBH

Giga Poster
Fraps died on me so I had to reinstall it, going to record the POV and take the screenshots right now. Also reopened the park and redid the coaster now that I have the wooden support overhaul set.