What's new

Phantasialand | Taron | Intamin launched

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Yay Tobi! I'm so happy the coaster looks so fast :D I still can't believe this exists!

giphy.gif

djreplay26

Roller Poster
[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNs6oRhObc8[/youtubevid]

Edit, Okay what am I doing wrong the PoV isn't embedding!?

EDIT: You've got to use the full YouTube URL, not the shortened one. Fixed now. Hixee

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/phantasialand/videos/1133667283339101/[/facebookpost]

Raik POV has been released. Looks to be the best Junior Boomerang yet!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Holy crap, they even busted out Chris Sawyer (of Rollercoaster Tycoon fame).

This really is a fantastic live stream. All other parks take note. (around 1:55:00 time mark)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Live stream has concluded. The amazing near-misses and tight turns, partnered with a fantastic looking second launch, really makes this coaster the real deal. Really excited to hear about rider reaction.

So does Taron indeed open tomorrow?

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
th

Looks like a cross between Maverick and Cheetah Hunt on steroids. Love the amount of aggression packed into that little space, and the rocks really add to it!

BRB, going to sell a kidney on the deep web to buy a plane ticket to Germany.

JSMarsden

Roller Poster
Just came across this on youtube and thought "OMG I HAVE TO SHOW EVERYONE THE NEW POV" seems like I'm late to the party. This looks simply amazing. Wish the camera angle was from the seat but damn, this would make me travel out just for this

mouse

Giga Poster
I told myself I wasn't gonna watch the pov before I ride it, but I couldn't resist. It looks relentless! Keeps the fast pace for the entire duration of the ride and the interaction with theming is brilliant.

Sandman

Giga Poster
55404433.jpg

Seriously though, this looks delicious. Well, both Taron and Raik do to be honest. I just hope their next cred has a different paint job, because they've definitely milked the black trackwork now. Still, looks sexy.

ignace

Mega Poster
People, don't watch the POV before you ride!

I got the chance to go to the opening yesterday. Taron is amazing. It's the best coaster in Germany, probably top 3 Europe, maybe even number one. Got about 8 rides and it just keeps on getting better every go. Airtime and direction switches are amazing. It's even better in the dark.

Raik is nice, slightly more fun than Boomerang at Combes. Klugheim looks amazing. Phantasialand really won this year...

supersion

Mega Poster
Repeating what many have said on here, the whole thing looks phenomenal!

Phantasialand is such an impressive Theme Park from what i've seen from various videos and pictures, and definitely one I shall be visiting when I can.

Germany has so much to offer when it comes to Theme Parks. Europa, Phantasialand, Heide Park, Hansa and the list goes on, and Phantasialand is incredibly impressive. The level of detail they've achieved here, they really must do great business to achieve this. If only the UK Theme Park had the same ambition.

I decided to watch their Live Stream yesterday of the Opening, and I really admire how classy they presented everything. Just the small details like the Microphones having Phantasialands Logo incorporated into it is just such a professional way of doing things. Something Germany seem to be very efficient in doing. Also having Tobi, the creator of the amazing recreation of Taron on No Limits is such a great gesture. Phantasialand is definitely a winner, and this I'm sure this will continue throughout the years.

Lofty

CF Legend
Another video, but just with a better angle than the train POV supplied by the park:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASE7nZuoMU[/youtube]

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
ignace said:
It's the best coaster in Germany, probably top 3 Europe, maybe even number one. Got about 8 rides and it just keeps on getting better every go. Airtime and direction switches are amazing. It's even better in the dark.

Great to hear!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
That second launch looks amazing! As does the rest of the ride, obviously. Looks like I'll be heading for my first visit to the park early September so I can't wait to try this and all the other amazing looking stuff there! :D