What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

davidm

Strata Poster
ga-fly-themenwelt-01.jpg

Yeah tons of stuff on the official site now... https://www.phantasialand.de/de/rookburgh/

Hotel booking seems available (by email) from 21st

1600327511362.png

Soft opening note from the site, translated;

1600327688470.png

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Yo Phantasialand thanks for the heads up.

Hotel seems to be taking bookings for 24th, and you have to email the park to book. Prices start from 399€ for two people, including entry, breakfast and dinner and quick access to Fly once a day.

Sonbart

Roller Poster
Yes Rookburgh and FLY are open. They also write that there will be waiting times to enter the new Area because of Covid

MettOger

Roller Poster
Holy Maccheroni, in two weeks I'll be there. I'm very excited what phantasialand have created, especially the theming of the Q-Line!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
SLEEP LIKE AN AERONAUT A WORLDWIDE UNIQUE ADVENTURE EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE BY DAY & NIGHT The Hotel Charles Lindbergh rises imposingly into the sky, unites completely with Rookburgh and the Flying Launch Coaster F.L.Y. - and is your exclusive adventure day and night! Only as a hotel guest can you enjoy this unique experience and become a member of the Explorers' Society! BOOK THE EXPERIENCE PACKAGE

ROOKBURGH EXPERIENCE EXPLORE · DREAM · DISCOVER Check in and become an explorer of Rookburgh! Immerse yourself in a breathtaking world, where the experience surrounds you completely and dreams come true. Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime! CHECK IN NOW Book your adventure package for dates from September 24th, 2020: E-Mail: hotel@phantasialand.de Tel: +49 (0) 2232 36-666

PRICES FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE PACKAGE We have put together a package for you from dreams that have come true, unique experiences and priceless memories. These exclusive experiences are included for explorers at Hotel Charles Lindbergh: • Boarding Pass Phantasialand: at least two days of parking experience per Explorer • Charles Lindbergh Ticket: faster access to F.L.Y. • A delicious 3-course dinner and breakfast in the Uhrwerk restaurant. • Private access to the park directly from the hotel • Exclusive access to the bar

OCCUPANCY 2-person occupancy PERIOD Sun-Thu Fri- PRICE 399.00 €

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Woah, that looks f** sick! But 400 Euros per night is a little too much for me :(

Whilst it's expensive, it's certainly good value in my eyes. But at 200€ per person, you get:
-2 days entry to the park (worth about 100€)
-Breakfast (standard)
-3 course dinner included (not included as standard at the park's other hotels, which would cost around 25-30€)
-Quick entry to Fly (which you may as well price at 10€)
-Plus the added experience

Expensive, yes. But definitely worth it.

Intrigued there's no mention of the 4 person rooms which were mentioned in the Rookburgh Gazette I believe? Wonder if they're enquiry only or there's been a change.