What's new

pass holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

badger

Roller Poster
anyone got a thorpe park pass/id holder the black one for round your neck?or a chessy one even.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Is this because you want one, or just interested to see who has one? If it's the former, it should be moved into another area.

Otherwise, let this fascinating discussion continue....

spicy

Giga Poster
I need to invest in one of these magnificent things, it means I can keep my pockets empty and show off to everyone around the park that I have annual pass, how cool would I look!

badger

Roller Poster
no i would like one,you dont have to show it off tuck it in shirt,how many things can you loose out your pockets?i,ve seen mobile phones n car keys lost on rides,i also lost one id too, better safe than sorry ,a coaster force one would be cool hint hint .

badger

Roller Poster
you should get a free one with an annual pass, hint hint merlin entertaiment,less chance of people losing them.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
What's the point of them though? Once you've shown it at the gate to get in, that's it, isn't it? You might get some kind of discount in the shops, so you'd pull it out a couple more times during the day perhaps. Why would you need it on constant display?

badger

Roller Poster
you dont need to display it, but things fall out of pockets on rides, ileave most stuff in my bag but money and passes arnt a good idea to leave unattended.

badger

Roller Poster
feery muff, on a losing battle here,guess being ex army like shiny things,how bout a fanta jacket then?cant get them too?

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Badger, that's a triple whammy - double posting with dodgy grammar and straying off topic!

Try and stick to the posting rules please, i.e. avoid double posts, use proper grammar and keep it on topic.

Sam

Giga Poster
I would just like to bump this topic as it is clearly the most fascinating and informative that has ever happened on here.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^While this may be true, I'm hoping that badger has found a satisfactory solution to his "what to do with my pass" quandary in the three years since the topic was made.

I'll lock this for now, but if anyone else is having problems trying to work out where to shove their Chessington annual pass, send me a PM and I'll tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.