What's new

Parque Warner Madrid | Gotham City Escape | Intamin Launch Coaster | 2023

Projektion

Mega Poster

cookie

Giga Poster
I mean tbf, there are still unknown elements surrounding Uncharted and GCE that drive speculation. We've known most of what there is to know about Toutatis for several years now.

Sillaz

Roller Poster
if i look at the train design for what we can see now i have the idea it will be something like a motorbike seat style...
if that is actually possible on an inversion coaster. it will be soooooo cool and unique!
you can't say that the seats aren't on the train yet, because if you look closely at the right restraint you can see the side of the seats.
omg this would be really sick!

ZendrYz

Roller Poster
if i look at the train design for what we can see now i have the idea it will be something like a motorbike seat style...
if that is actually possible on an inversion coaster. it will be soooooo cool and unique!
you can't say that the seats aren't on the train yet, because if you look closely at the right restraint you can see the side of the seats.
omg this would be really sick!
They will be normal seats with onboard audio LMAO

JFranks

Mega Poster
Out of all the new gen Intamin trains (without universal´s budget), I think this one is looking like the best so far in terms of features! Let´s see how cool the sits are!